Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 3,094 Words
  • 1,267 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
The story has some explicit contents and graphic details. Along with nudity and profanity. Reader discretion recommended.

Men in Paradise - 25. Chapter 25 - The Surprise

In the Fragility of Goodness, Martha Nussbaum, following Dover, defines the ideal erômenos as

“A beautiful creature without pressing needs of his own. He is aware of his attractiveness, but self-absorbed in his relationship with those who desire him. He will smile sweetly at the admiring lover; he will show appreciation for the other's friendship, advice, and assistance. He will allow the lover to greet him by touching, affectionately, his genitals and his face, while he looks, himself, demurely at the ground. … The inner experience of an erômenos would be characterized, we may imagine, by a feeling of proud self-sufficiency. Though the object of importunate solicitation, he is himself not in need of anything beyond himself. He is unwilling to let himself be explored by the other's needy curiosity, and he has, himself, little curiosity about the other. He is something like a god, or the statue of a god”.

Jai's PoV

At the end of summer in Paradise, cold winds from the north started blowing again. Daytime reduced significantly and the night arrived quickly. Moderate hot weather that we enjoyed for weeks was gone. Nights were cold and dewdrops could be seen early mornings.

But it was also the period for new species in our land to arrive or blossom. Myrtle trees in and around the water stream blossomed with beautiful white flowers. Justin told me that its dark blue fruits are edible. Beautiful Cucullatum flowers in rose colors blossomed everywhere around the fence, I had never seen or heard about them. Several birds migrated to our island and that includes albatrosses, petrels, cranes, prions, shearwaters, and parrots. Particularly a new type of bird called thrush, dozens of them arrived. One of them even built a nest on a Myrtle tree near our fence. I made it a habit to watch them in the morning.

As per my daily routine the last few days, I picked the sprouts and radish leaves that we stored in the storage room and took it to the barn to feed our new pigs. Sakthi and I built a new barn for our pigs. Due to the lack of empty space in the front lawn, we had to build it behind our hut. At nights, the pigs made noises constantly which irritated Afridi a lot.

Next, I had to feed the goats and then the howls. Sakthi had been ill ever since we were attacked by the wild boar. He had a bite probably from a bug which caused a mild fever. Though he quickly recovered and was able to start walking since the last day, I decided to relieve him from his duty to feed the animals.

Boys were still sleeping in the loft. We had plenty of work the last couple of days and they were exhausted because of it. We decided to build a fishing tank as we were expecting next winter anytime soon, and we would not be able to do fishing in the sea or stream during that time. We already laid the foundation for the fish tank. We were also planning to build a restroom. We needed to build a new storage room for our upcoming crops and vegetables as our earlier one was filled with food supplies already.

There were plenty of things to do. The aftermath of that wild boar attack shocked everyone. It made us understood that we were still surrounded by dangers on that island even though we overcame most of them. Afridi was the most shaken, he constantly worried and spoke about it. He even started suggesting that we should build a boat and leave the island forever. It took a week for him to become normal again. Justin stayed by him all the time and made sure he was feeling OK.

I was shocked by that incident too. But somehow, I overcame that fear very quickly. Sakthi and I had discussed that incident often. Even last day when we were having soup at the bonfire, we were talking about it.

"Are you scared of the boar too?" he asked me

"Maybe I was, do you think there will be more such wild animals out there in the forest?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I spoke about it with Justin. He said he had not seen any such foot tracks" he replied to me, I was sure he was trying to convince me.

"Even if there any, I think they might be mostly living in the mountain than the forest. Maybe they occasionally come out to the forest in search of water or food" I told him convincingly.

"Yeah, that's what Justin said too. I think as long as we stay away from the forest and have our fence, I don't think we are in any danger" Sakthi replied.

"Justin is still scared. I think he wants to go back, build a boat, I heard him saying it to Justin last night" I informed Sakthi.

"We can go back. Let's wait for a couple of weeks until the crops are grown and decide that" Sakthi replied to me.

There was a discussion the very next day after that wild boar attack, we decided to build a boat and sail away. But we were not sure when to start that work. Each one had his own thoughts on their minds for making that decision to leave the island. Justin and Sakthi were not in a hurry since their new crops were about to be reaped. Afridi and I agreed to start the boat work right after the second harvest.

Finally, we were about to leave Paradise. I knew that day would be on its way. Sooner or later, we had to find a way to leave that island. But for some weird and unexplainable reason, I was not too excited about it.

There was a time, I was so desperate to leave that island. But lately, I was beginning like living in Paradise. Yes, I would have missed my family and friends back home. But I found more reason and happiness on that island with the guys than I had ever been before.

That one-night mischief with Sakthi was long forgotten. I was grateful he never brought that subject again and not hating me for that. I wondered if he was conscious at all that night to even remember what I did to him.

When I finished feeding the goats and the howls, I saw Afridi coming out of the house. His hair was disheveled as always in the morning. He was carrying a glass bowl in his hand when he approached me.

"I made this yesterday. You can use this store milk or something and close the lid" he was demonstrating to me as if I have never seen a bowl before.

I laughed a bit and took the bowl from him.

"OK, I know how to use it," I told him with a chuckle.

He grinned at me.

"I thought you have forgotten how to live a modern life" he teased me with a smile.

"Shut up," I told him.

"I am going to the water stream. Wanna join me?" he twinkled his eyes and I understood that mischievous look.

"I thought you have forgotten about our water stream adventure and never talk about it again," I told him.

"Come on, stop acting like a saint. I saw you doing things with Sakthi on harvest day" Afridi mocked me.

It made me a little bit shy and uncomfortable. I thought no one saw me raping Sakthi that night.

"You saw that?" I asked him again just to make sure I have heard him right.

"Yep," he grinned at me mischievously, his eyes twinkling again.

"Stop twinkling your eyes. It's horrible" I sneered at him.

He stopped grinning and looked at my face.

"Do you like that black cobra?" he asked me with a chuckle. I thought he was going to end that topic, but he didn't.

"Let's go to the water stream" I dragged him towards the water stream before he could utter another bullshit.

He laughed all the way with me to the stream. Once, we got into the stream, he pulled me towards him and kissed me as hard as he could. Sex with Afridi was always good and all the talk about that black cobra made me a bit horny. I pulled him even closer and held my hands on his hips.

We both unbuckled our trousers and pulled them down. That time, I wanted more from him, I pushed him towards the rock that was in the middle of the stream and kissed him all over. He was too sensitive when I drew my lips down below his navel.

I had no idea how long we were on the stream, but when we finished, we both were completely drained. We saw Justin approaching the stream from a distance. We quickly washed each other and sat on the rock with no trousers on.

"Woah, two hot teen boys naked on the rock. This is unexpected welcome" Justin shouted from the bank to us.

"We are done. You are too late to join the party" Afridi shamelessly informed him.

I was not sure if Justin was shocked or how he felt about what Afridi revealed to him, but he just looked at me and smiled.

"Shut up" I shouted at Afridi to keep him quiet from further revealing any details.

"Yep, I missed it, my bad" Justin said and came close to me and sat next.

His hands were on my thighs, I didn't know what to react. I was not sure if he was going to touch my dick. But he didn't, he just sat there quietly watching the ducks that were swimming from a distance.

"I never thought I would grow fond of this place" Justin started the conversation.

"Yeah, it feels like home" was an honest reply from me.

"Me too, I didn't like it much in the beginning" Afridi added his comment.

"I hope our place back home is as good as this Paradise," I told them.

"No way, that is why we named it Paradise, right?" Afridi said.

"Yeah, I hate to leave this island. But we had to" Justin told us.

Afridi was silent.

"Yes, we had to" I agreed with him.

"Let's get the crops done and then we will build a boat," Justin said to me.

"Yeah, until then we can enjoy this island like a trip" Afridi said excitedly.

Water in the stream was flowing peacefully. Flower buds and dry leaves were floating along with it. Fishes were playing around the water without any inhibitions.

Indeed, Paradise was a special place to us. It changed our lives and thoughts forever. It gave us friendship and the belief that we could live and survive anywhere else in the world.

Sakthi was busy with the honey he collected in the forest when returned to the hut. Even though our visit to the forest was met with a wild boar incident, we managed to collect many sources that could have been helpful to us. We brought honey, pigs, cassava, jackfruit, and melons.

He was sitting on the front lawn pouring honey in a clay pot. Captain was sitting beside him busy chasing flies.

The man without his shirt looked splendid. His dark skin glowing with sweat and his muscles reflexes intoxicating my eyes. I remembered the harvest night, the way he moaned, and the hardness of his manhood still made me horny. I felt a growing hard-on beneath my trouser.

"Can you bring me another pot from the kitchen?" he asked me with his pleading eyes. It mesmerizes me every time.

"Aren't you supposed to take a rest and not work?" I asked him.

He looked at me with that beautiful eyes and smiled at me.

"Please don't keep me inside anymore, I was going crazy out there" he pleaded with me again. I gave him a stare and went inside the hut to bring him the pot. Captain followed me unusually.

"Your master is so stupid, you know that?" I asked the dog. It didn't reply, instead, it gauged at me.

When I came out of the hut with the pot, I saw Afridi and Justin with their furnace work once again. I gave the pot to Sakthi. He reached for my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Come on, sit with me," he said in his sexy voice.

"I have work to do in the kitchen. I need to start making lunch" I told him, I was trying to avoid any kind of physical touch so that I won't be having another hard on that morning.

"Come on, let's talk. I will help you in the kitchen" Sakthi pleaded with his puppy dog eyes.

I saw Captain, it was gazing at me with similar pleading eyes.

'What's wrong with these two today? Can't they understand the difficulties of teenage boy hormones?' I thought to myself.

"We used to talk a lot, but nowadays we are not. I don't know why" I heard Sakthi saying that to me. His eyes were still gazing upon me, trying to get into my mind.

"We are too busy I guess" I replied casually without creating any suspicion.

"You took care of me once again when I was ill," he said with his hand caressing Captain's head.

"It's nothing big, right?" I told him instantly.

"But you did" he replied and took my hand holding me.

I was not sure how I should respond to that. The feeling I had for him was so overwhelming. I didn't want to say or do anything naive and gross him out. I took a long breath and stared at the floor trying to divert my mind away from him. Captain was looking at me feeling sorry for my state of mind.

'Why does God make straight men so hot and irresistible?' I asked myself. I didn't think I could find any answer but one thing I have understood was that Sakthi was not just a pretty face and hot body, he was beyond that. He cared for me like no one ever did. He respected me and spoke to me as if I was his equal despite our age difference.

That night when I was lying next to him in the loft, my mind wandered around the things I went through since the plane crash. I was terrified without any doubt, but it was Sakthi's presence and his support that helped me to overcome the fear. I was always a lonely soul back home, but I never once felt that way on that island. In many ways, Sakthi and Paradise had changed me.

Out of nowhere, I wrapped my arm around him. His hard body was warm, and I saw him gazing at me. It looked like he had not slept too and preoccupied with thoughts. It was always hard to know what runs on his mind as his face most of that time was always with a smiling expression.

"Couldn't sleep yet?" he asked me with a pleasant smile.

'How could anyone even sleep next to a sexual specimen? Especially when I was forced to listen to his peaceful breath and manly body odor whiffing so closer to my nostrils? When are his gigantic muscles touching my bony body all the time?' I asked myself.

"Yeah, I don't know why" I replied shyly.

He came even closer and wrapped his strong arm around me. It was heavy, but I loved it.

He moved even further, his beautiful face was inching closer to mine and my heartbeat rose to a level that became irresistible.

My arm over him automatically moved towards his six-pack. He tightened his grip on me signaling me to go further. I was surprised when my hand was feeling his flexing of muscles, inviting me further down below.

I realized I was crossing a dangerous path that I would never be able to return. He was not drunk and unconscious like the last time. He was wide awake and even pulled his muscles on his abs inwards to provide me room to explore down below his navel.

When my hand moved closer to his low waist trouser, I felt touching his pubic hair. I didn't know what to do next. But he breathed even harder and took my hand in his arm and pushed it inside his trouser making me touch his super hard erection.

Muscle men had always fascinated me ever since my puberty. The flexing of muscles, veins, and shapes attracted me as nothing else could. Sakthi was no exception, every part on his body was shaped into perfect measurements that I dreamt of touching and that includes his dick.

When my hand got hold of his erected cock, he couldn't take it any longer. He pulled me on top of him and gave me the kiss of my life.

The kiss lasted for several minutes until my hand comfortably unbuckled his trousers and freed his erection. He hugged me tighter, it was breaking my bones, but still, I liked it. I bent down and kissed down below his navel.

When I reached his dick, it was eagerly waiting for me to take it as if it missed me so long. I licked the hard dick as much as I could while his hips were trying to thrust his cock deep inside my mouth.

There were times, I wondered about his sexuality. Even when we had that circle jerk a long time back, I thought he was not comfortable. I had never seen him masturbate or involved in any sex-related conversation with the gang. Initially, I thought the age difference could be the reason. But then, everything seemed different, he was erotic, passionate, and willing to take the lead without any inhibitions.

He was on a peak and couldn't take it any longer. He pulled me above and started kissing my neck, my chest, and my nipples forcefully. His one hand went inside the trouser on my back and gripped my ass strongly. I knew something more was on its way.

His hand jerked my dick as fast it could. The strong grip of his hand on me created an erotic than I have ever felt. There is nothing more enticing than two men so close to each other and their bodies are entwined to seek pleasure.

Finally, he tightened his grips strongly on me and his lips touched my ear when he whispered "Goodnight" in his manly voice.

Copyright © 2021 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
I am publishing my story here on experimental basis. Readers feedback and comments are most welcome
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The sweet nature of the story continues.   I am disturbed by the use of the term "rape".   While non-consentual sex of any kind is legally rape, I don't think that is intended here.   Certainly, taking advantage of someone under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is rape, and I'd be happier if consent were granted in the story.   I counsel the author to focus on attraction and romance - not the violence that "rape" connotes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Enjoying this story very much. So much the boys have done, I can understand in one way wanting to leave for home, then again about staying. What the what with the whisper in the ear, good night. That can't be, the two of them need to let their feelings known. Keep up the great work!!! Good story.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..