Jump to content
    Westley D.
  • Author
  • 728 Words
  • 653 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tuct Side - 33. Audio Recording #2

The following is a phone conversation between two unknown subjects, their voices altered in advance for anonymity. The two suspects have yet to be confirmed, but the topic of the discussion appears to revolve around Nigel “Neil” Morterero.

Date Recorded: Friday, September 7th, 2012 | 5:01 A.M.

Subject-1: ‘Ello?

Subject-2: He’s not doin’ it.

S-1: What?

S-2: He ain’t doin’, man. None of ‘em are.

S-1: Wait. We talkin’ about…?

S-2: Yes, Neil! Who else!?

S-1: Aye. Watch your fuckin’ tone, man. You’re the one callin’ me in the middle of the fuckin’ night, so keep it the fuck down., yeah?

S-2: You know, I’ve been askin’ myself why the little shit wasn’t pullin’ his own weight, and nobody was doin’ shit about it, but then I felt like a dumbass because of course he didn’t have to! Just as long as he keeps playin’ boy-toy t’ keep his master’s cock pleased.

S-1: Don’t pretend like you haven’t sampled that ass either, bro. You almost got it deep.

S-2: I was doin’ a fuckin’ job. Thought he had a price tag on ‘im until you showed up.

S-1: Nah. You’re just like me. Bogarting his sweet ass from us so others thought he was shit. Didn’t work on us, though.

S-2: You don’t need to brag. I don’t want ‘im, so you have ‘im.

S-1: Or you want ‘im, but he don’t want you.

S-2: Fuck off! This ain’t what we’re talkin’ about. He’s been at that place for a while, but he hasn’t been comin’ back with any green yet.

S-1: It’s only been like… three weeks.

S-2: And that ain’t weird or something? It should have been easy to get those rich fucks hopped up on our shit.

S-1: Yeah, I was losin’ it a bit with ‘im, too, but…

S-2: …but?

S-1: He came to me about it and he’s doin’ well with the band. He’s more comfortable with it, so I let ‘im.

S-2: Are you fuckin’ serious! That fuckin’ kindergarten Christmas program they do! I thought that was just a hobby! We ain’t gonna get shit from shit, man!

S-1: I think they’re good, no joke. And so does over a hundred thousand others in the world. They’re postin’ it up on the web, I think.

S-2: So, we just sit here on our asses an’ wait ‘til they’re chattin’ it up with fuckin’ Prince an’ David Bowie!? The brothers are gonna be up our asses ‘bout choosin’ favorites!

S-1: Stop crying about it, man. We’ll just get one of th’ younger ones to take over.

S-2: Now, who’s bogarting? His pussy is just that good, yeah? Or maybe it’s yours.

S-1: Watch it, fucker.

S-2: How big is he, bro? Does he stretch you real nice an’ good?

S-1: Shut the fuck up, man!

S-2: How rough does he pound your shit? All that pent-up anger and pain has to go somewhere, right? That’s the only way he can do it. I should know. I tried to get to ‘im a week ago an’ I got my shit kicked all the way in.

S-1: He hasn’t done shit yet, but we’re workin’ on it. Everybody loves Neil. Even you. But what do you have?

S-2: What-

S-1: Poppa got merked on the sidewalk an’ Momma too busy with a bunch of cocks stuffed in every hole. And Neil? You lost ‘im when he got too big, but not only that, he came to me. I never took ‘im from you. He walked away.

S-2: Where the fuck are you goin’ with this, fuckface!?

S-1: It means you’re damn near worthless. There’re a hundred of us out there with the same, goddamn sob story as you. You’re replaceable. Especially ever since that ordeal with fuckin’ Bosson an’ those bitches you an’ the team had fun with. You’re becoming a liability, man.

S-2: [SILENCE]

S-1: You still there?

S-2: I’ll be doin’ what I’m supposed to be doin’, but when he finally fucks you over instead of inside you, I’ll only be there to take that comfy, cum-stained throne of yours. You’ve slackin’, H, and it’s about time someone put you down like your dear ol’ father.

S-1: You forget that I put the shit for brains in the dirt myself. But I dare you. I fuckin’ dare you try me, motherfucker.

Copyright © 2021 Westley D.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

H is totally Hawkeye, which leads me to believe there's either a lot of incest going on or the Morterero family aren't related by blood. With all the child abductions, I'm inclined to believe the latter. The more we learn about this twisted crime ring, the more I want them to pay.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

That family would have fit nicely in Sodom and Gomorrah.I think this f-ed up family might be why Neil so into his music. I know this is set in another time but I still felt a little twinge  when I heard Prince mentioned

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Sounds like Neil has given up his ass to two gang leader males in a possible incest relationship, One , not the boss, is mad that Neil hasn't made the green from the rich kids in his new school. Why not? Will Neil stay protected for long?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..