Jump to content
    Westley D.
  • Author
  • 2,557 Words
  • 967 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tuct Side - 42. Chapter 32

Content Warning: Sexual Content (Explicit)

Sunday, November 25th, 2012

Hey! West again. The older West, I mean.

It’s been a while since I checked in. I actually thought that I was interjecting a little too much aside from the interviews and personal accounts, but I guess that wasn’t the case. Anyway, I’m still here and writing this. And yes, I wrote the sex parts, too. I didn’t want to, but I just had to go and lose at a dare.

That’s a long story.

Anyways, I wanted to address that things are finally going to start coming to a head. I really didn’t mean to write this like a mystery because that doesn’t last for too long. That’s only half the story. Even I’m getting a little impatient.

Secondly, this is where basketball comes into play. Football was just something to pass the time. To be honest, nowadays, I really prefer to watch it rather than play. Not much happens after the last date either, so don’t mind the time skip too much. But when it comes to basketball, all the players are on the court, and everything seems to unravel just like it did then.

And that’s what we’re going to get into.


West: its Bball season!!! U excited?

Neil: ???

Neil: sure I guess? Its just Bball

West: u know we still havnt finished our match from the summer

Neil: we all know I wouldve won that

West: Yeah right! I had u on ur toes

Neil: Ill beat ur ass during practice

West: [video link to “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor]

Neil: [video link to “We Will Rock You” by Queen]


Monday, November 26th, 2012

“Fuck! Holy shit…”

He hoped to god nobody heard him beyond the bathroom door. He didn’t know how to keep his mouth shut when some girl had her lips around his shaft. Beside him, Neil was managing just fine, low grunts rumbling in his throat as a second girl knelt before him. Both boys leaned against the stall doors in the boys’ restroom as they were serviced by two senior girls. A couple of cheerleaders the blond didn’t know names of that were secretly infatuated with the son of the local celebrity and the hotshot bad boy.

West liked girls as much as the next guy, but this time, it wasn’t the mouth on him that did the trick. Looking over and watching his rival slowly jab his length down the girl’s throat as those lightning eyes stared back at him was everything.

“Fuck, I’m gonna-” West couldn’t get the rest of it out, his fingers tightening in her long, brown hair.

Neil reached over and clamped a hot hand across his throat, his own body shuddering as he climaxed at the same time. Both ladies sucked their release down greedily, moaning over the hard skin in their mouths.

Several moments of ecstasy went by as West thought about how he got here. Lunch period has given him some free time, and he had sought Neil out only to find out that the noirette, who had recently and finally agreed to help them on the down-low, had been looking for him as well, two girls, also ex-Wildwood students, trailing behind him. They were wary of West at first, but when Neil signaled the ‘okay’, the blond found himself being pulled into the men’s restroom and with a pair of lips connecting with his.

It wasn’t his first rodeo getting head with someone else. He thought back to Patrick Baxter’s party when he was with Kaspar. Only this time, being next to the object of his affections made things… hotter. A kiss on the corner of his mouth snapped him out of his blissful reverie, and he blinked back into reality to watch the ladies sashay away, giggling under their breaths.

Beside him, Neil, who already tucked himself away, snorted as he fished out a lighter and a cigarette. West didn’t know what about that scene that did it, but it caused another wave of excitement to flood his groin.

“Jesus!” Neil chuckled. “Already ready for more?

West looked down to find his dick at full mast once again and let out an amused breath. Looking over, he caught the lengthy bulge in his rival’s dark jeans. “Could say the same about you, man.”

They shared a laugh before letting a comfortable silence settle over them, leaning against the wall as they came down from their orgasmic high. West stuffed himself back inside his shorts.

“Shaun and Enzo scoped out the class,” Neil spoke after several minutes. “Caught out five of Javier’s regulars. Two of them teachers.”

Every remaining iota of pleasure was sapped out of West’s body hearing that. “Shit! Teachers, too!?”

Neil gave him a bitter smile as he puffed out a cloud of smoke. “The ol’ timers gotta get their fix, too, Flo.”

He probably thought everyone in his school was as innocent as a kitten simply because they were on the eastern side, but West was not that naïve. Though, that did not mean it didn’t hurt to hear.

West swallowed, his gaze up at the bathroom ceiling. “I wonder if the cameras caught anything.”

Neil snorted again. “I can’t believe you guys got all that shit up. You’ve got balls, man.”

“You should know. You’ve tasted them,” the blond retorted without hesitation.

Being around ex-Wildwood adversary was dirtying up his tongue little by little, and, judging by the surprised laughter bursting out of him, Neil was loving the new attitude.

“That fuckin’ mouth of yours, though.”

The air warmed around them as the smell of the smoke permeated the room.

“So, five, huh?” West mentally cycled through the list of people that he knew. “That’s not too many come-to-Jesus moments we gotta have, right?”

“It has to be that small. If suddenly starts turning into a lemonade stand with everybody in the neighborhood comin’ over for a sample, attention’s bound to get into the wrong ears.”

“So, they start off with a few and let their customers do the work by spreading the news.”

“Yeah, but all ‘hush-hush’ like, ya know.”

Seeing as how the Saturns have been existing in Tuct Side for a while now, the number must be at an all-time high. West almost didn’t even want to think of what it could be.

“You ever go to the store an’ see those party-sized tortilla chip bags?” Neil grinned when the blond gave him a perplexed stare. “That’s a bag of poison for a lot more others. We don’t actually know the number of people on Javier’s shit in this school. Or in any other school.”

West’s stomach dropped, seeing where this was going. “And basketball’s a favorite over in these parts, so some guys will probably start using to get the advantage.”

“Nah,” smoke billowed out of the noirette’s mouth as it curled into that dark, arrogant smile. “Not with me on th’ team. Jivin’ Four’s about to be the Jivin’ Five.”

West was sure he felt his heart leap into this throat when the name entered into his brain. “That… actually sounds a bit better, I’m not gonna lie.”

“Damn right, it does.”

Kaspar and Justin would most likely balk dismissively at the name. Finn might be significantly more accepting. West himself? He kind of wanted a name change. He always thought that “Jiving Four” didn’t flow all that well. The words just sounded too different.

“Has…” the noirette paused, taking another drag to work himself up to ask, “has my brother bothered you at all? You know, at the group home?”

It was the last thing West wanted to think about no matter how important it was, which was a lot easier these past weeks.

“No. I haven’t seen him at all. As far as I know, he doesn’t show up at even for Theresa.”

“Fuck, Theresa. I don’t know how I’m gonna get her away from him.”

“Why not tell her?”

Neil stared down at the ground grimly as his fingers crushed the cancer stick in his hand, his face scrounging up in disgust. “That scheming pile of shit got her pregnant, man. They’re havin’ a kid before they seal the deal.”

Oh. No.

Shards of horror scraped down West’s chest. There was no question what Bran would do to the baby once it was given birth. It was basically a freebie. Bile was threatening to coat his tongue at the thought.

“And the kid…?” West whispered in growing panic and fear.

Neil was just as despondent. “You know what happens to them.”

The bigger boy moved over to the nearest sink and began washing his hands of the cigarette pieces. West watched him, not wanting to turn to the sickening conclusions his mind was coming to. Theresa and Bran would get married on Friday, confirming another Saturn affiliate to successfully lock down on a baby machine and start pumping out future members.

West sighed. “Thanks, Neil. Thanks for… I dunno, helping me. Us. I know they’re your family, but-”

“Nah,” Neil shook his head sharply. “They’ve never been my family in a long while. Just me and my music.”

“And Shaun, Enzo, and Nora. And Gia. That’s family right there.”

An unreadable expression crossed the noirette’s face before he turned off the sink, looked up at West, and grinned cockily. “I’m chokin’ you next time. We gotta keep that mouth of yours under control.”

Their snickers lightened up the dismal mood a bit. Though, the blond couldn’t help the pang of eagerness in his gut at the prospect of another blowjob. West followed Neil out of the restroom, where the former’s stomach hollowed out at the sight of Kaspar and Finn approaching them.

There was some major resistance on his ireful cousin’s side when West confessed to Neil agreeing to help the four out with their investigation, but he caved rather astonishingly quickly when he realized that the hunt for more information would go along much quicker. However, this fragile truce did not include any fraternizing.

The two rivals might as well be in a compromising position.

While Finn covered his mouth with a hand to hide his emotion, Kaspar’s brown eyes twitched as they coldly flitted between his unnerved cousin and the still-smoking singer. “You guys were in there for a while. We got worried and searched the other bathrooms.”

“Worry no more, fire-crotch. We finished at the same time and talked for a bit,” Neil smirked before glancing at West. “I’ll text you names. You got this from here?”

The blond flushed and nodded frantically. “Yeah. Thanks again, dude.”

And, without another word, the noirette swaggered down the hallway and disappeared around the corner. Kaspar appeared even more irritated than two seconds ago.

“No, he didn’t do anything,” West lied. “We were just talking.”

Kaspar snorted, a fake grin stretching his lips. “Funny you say that. Two girls from his side of the fence giggled their way out of the cafeteria. Then we pass them by to see them all flushed in the face. Penny for your thoughts?”

“No need to get worked up about it,” Finn patted the redhead on the shoulder. “It was probably just a makeup malfunction.”

“They had goddamn bedheads!” the class president glowered into his relative’s skull.

An unfamiliar bubble of anger welled up in West’s chest. He could always breeze right through a verbal lashing with a bright smile on his face. He even found humor in their rage sometimes. But the ‘holier-than-thou’ tone his cousin took up started to irk him today.

West shrugged and questioned dryly, “What’s the problem again?”

Kaspar stepped right into the blond’s face, his skin mottled red as he seethed. “The problem is that you’re getting too mushy with someone that might be fooling us into believing that he has nothing to do with selling women, kids, and drugs for a gang.”

“Didn’t we already discuss this? He’s not.”

“How the fuck would you know? Even if he’s not all buddy-buddy with them, he knows a lot more than he’s letting on! I don’t understand why he can’t just lay out the fucking details!”

West rolled his eyes hard, so tired of trying to reason with his unreasonable cousin. “Remember the fucking bathroom discussion we listened to, dude!? They were forced to do all that shit! And I bet he has his reasons for keeping some shit to himself! They probably stick him with some hidden recorder against his will and send him our way! He still has to go back to them, you know!”

“But what if he likes all that now, huh!?” Kaspar folded his arms, quirking his head mockingly. “Then what? Don’t be shocked when he leads you to the wolves with his hotshot body and smoker lungs!”

For the first time in a long while, West felt the urge to punch someone. And who would’ve thought that it would be Kaspar? Instead, he thrust his hands into the air to keep from planting them in the redhead’s face.

“It’s always the negative with you! They need help, not a fight!”

“Well, maybe that’s-”

“Justin? You alright?”

West honestly forgot Finn was present for their heated argument, but he followed his friend’s line of sight to spot a wobbly, pale-faced Justin stumbling his way down the corridor toward them, sniffing and muttering to himself.

“Um, uh… yeah,” he nodded, flinching at the movement as if the question just caught up with him a moment later. “Yeah. Just feelin’ a bit… under the weather.”

All the indignation blipped out of existence to be replaced with heavy concern.

“You’re sick?” he placed his knuckles across Justin’s forehead, making the latter giggle briefly. “We should get you home-”

“Oh, no!” the tall boy shot back, nearly tripping over his own feet before quickly righting himself. “Practice starts today. It’s not a big deal, anyway.”

The worry was now overshadowed by a tidal wave of dread.

Five confirmed individuals. And a whole host of unknowns stemming from that. Could Justin be…?

The shriek of the bell interrupted, and the hallway began to fill up with students bolting out of their classrooms.

Kaspar sighed roughly before speaking again. “Anyways, what I wanted to say is that we should take a look at the cameras today. We can’t sit around on our asses in case they’ve already picked something up.”

Exhaustion took over West’s body as his shoulders slumped. Things just got a lot more complicated. Nevertheless, he nodded his agreement. “Yeah, that’s what we talked about.”

Finn approved as well while Justin’s was delayed by ten seconds, having nearly slept standing up until his ebony-haired friend poked him.

“Y-Yeah, bro. Sounds cool.”

“Okay,” the redhead breathed in relief, then turned to his cousin, seeming apologetic.

West was a sucker for the looks. He wrapped his hand around the back of his boy’s neck and looked into his eyes. “Are we good?”

Kaspar did the same. “We’re good, dude.”

The two exchanged pleased smirks and started trudging down the hall.

A sudden thought came to West, and he had to keep his mouth shut tight to hold in the laughter that was bound to explode after he asked this before speaking.

“So, if we were to get a name change, what would you guys think about the Jiving Five?”

Copyright © 2021 Westley D.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So, this is a transition chapter-The future West looks back to this high school time and says things will happen fast now. He does not mention what Neil's status is in his future time.

Sex continues to bind West and Neil. Neil holds out his sexual favors and any gay sex play from West which creates a yearning he wants fed.

Neil still maintaining his str8 orientation wraps West into getting blow jobs next to him from hungry girls in the school restroom. West really wants to blow Neil and it's been too long. Right now, West can only hope and rely in Neil taking the initiative after remembering that he received his best by far blow job from West.

Neil lets West know 5 people at the school have been hooked by the gang, including 2 teachers. More will be draw into the gang's clutches. It looks like Justin is one of the addicted students.

West has a tough time getting his friends to be careful and proceed slowly. They think he is too close to Neil, but they do know about the girls being pleased and so they aren't suspicious of any gay sex going on. They want Neil to tell all his secrets which might cause him to lose his life, if he isn't careful.

Neil will help as he can and wants to be part of the collective basketball group that is known to the public. He thinks it will connect them and help them move within the gang environment and friends. West has just introduced the " Jivin Five" name to his friends. Playing basketball games as the five should be needed to cement the name.

West, his friends and Neil are probably going to be undertaking serious, risky efforts as they proceed to face the gang at school and the children's orphanage. So much is unknown. I am really looking forward to reading how you report on the major issues ahead and handle the cross currents and unexpected surprises. Under extreme pressure and as things become messy and unrelenting. West and Neil might return to more fulfilling hot sex for a needed release.

 

Edited by scrubber6620
  • Like 3
Link to comment

I wonder if Justin got this way voluntarily or was something put in a drink?Do they pee test in High school sports these days.Maybe it was some kind of scheme.

It seemed briefly that West though that the others suspected some hanky panky between he and Neil for being in the bathroom a long time.When hearing the girls was mentioned West seemed to relax.If Neil and West are in the bathroom a long time in the future will guys think something different then?

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I'm glad that the animosity from Neil to West has simmered down, tempered by an real friendship (and some obviously hot bisexual sexual chemistry). With his help, they have a real chance of putting a dent in the gang's business and lessening the uncles'/brothers' influence.

We know Kaspar doesn't make it. I originally thought he met a violent end but this chapter opens up the possibility of cancer or another debilitating illness. I hate that such a strong, willful character gets snuffed out and I'll quite literally weep if we're forced to watch his physical decline.

At any rate, the Jiving Five has a nice ring to it!

Edited by Danners
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Justin is eventually goes missing. I think he is part of the hooked five Neil mentioned.

 

From the Prologue

West says...."Justin’s really rubbed off on me, hasn’t he? If you’re listening to this, wherever you are now, I miss you, buddy.

We all do."

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..