Jump to content
    wolfwriter
  • Author
  • 940 Words
  • 1,346 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

A Diamond Heart - 7. Chapter 7

"What is it, Alice?" Esme asked. She could tell that whatever her daughter had seen it did not bode well for their family.

"Esme we need to get the Blacks here now! I hope we have time to get our new family protected. Whatever is coming can lead to a lot of hurt if we're not fully prepared." They heard a crack and knew it was one of their new family members that had just arrived.

Luna and Neville ran into the house as if the hounds of hell were at their heels. Esme took one look at Luna's face and knew that whatever it was, did not bode well for their family. They were quickly followed in by Jasper, Draco, Harry, and Edward.

"Harry, the goat-faced bastard is plotting and it's not going to end until he is dead and gone." All it took was for Harry to take one look at Luna's worried face and he knew what needed to be done.

"Why can't I finally be at peace? WHY CAN'T THAT LEMON SUCKING BASTARD LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE?" Harry screamed. He didn't know what he would do, but he knew one thing and that is that he wasn't going to let that manipulative, lemon sucking bastard win.

"Harry, you are not alone. Whatever comes our way we will find a way to get through it together. I can understand that you aren't used to having people you can trust on your side to get through the difficult times. You are now a part of the Cullen family and we stand up for our family. Family above all else is the motto that we have lived by throughout the decades since we were turned."

"Edward, I couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to any of you because of me. I know you and Jasper want to protect Draco and I because we're your mates, but I honestly don't know how to deal with that right now and I don't want any of us distracted. That asshole is so manipulative that if he even gets the hint that he can get to us through you guys he will do whatever it takes to do it. I mean, hell, he was the one who put an obstacle in a school full of children and honestly believed that telling s to stay away from that corridor would keep us out. The door oped with a simple "Alohomora" and the door was opened with a three headed dog behind it. He also had someone who constantly let things slip out that no one was supposed to know. The he had a professor that was possessed by the most vile and evil thing in the world. You can't tell me that Dumbledore didn't know about it. This obstacle was easily conquered by 3 first year students. Granted two of those three were probably getting all the information that they needed to be able to get past it."

                                                                     ***

Luna worried for her brother. She knew that he's felt like he's had the weight of the world on his shoulders and with the chickens and sheep in the wizarding world he really did have the weight of the wizarding world on his shoulders and depending on a child, a student to be able to defeat and kill the most evil man in the world. Now it seems like it will be a continuous battle for him. She knew that wherever Harry went that she, Neville, Draco, and now the Cullen family would be right there by his side no matter what he said.

She looked to where Alice was standing and shared a smirk with her because she knew that Draco and Jasper had a third mate out there. Alice had also shared the bit that the third would be a wolf shifter because she was unable to see anything about them and that only happened with the Quileute Tribe was involved. They knew there would be some tension with some of the pack and some of the Cullens, but Luna knew there would be no issue with the Blacks. They had been through a war and were not about to put up with some petty fighting because of gifts given to each of them. The Cullens had their vampiric gifts, the pack had the gift of shifting, and the Blacks had their gifts of magic.

                                                                   ***

Rosalie and Emmett had been out shopping for their new family members. She was pretty sure that they didn't in fact need anything, but with each new family they got a whole new wardrobe, plus a piece of jewelry with the Cullen's family crest on it to show everyone that they are in fact family. Even though Luna and Neville weren't mates to anyone in their family, they are family to the others; therefore they are part of the Cullen family. They got a text to get home so they hurried out to the car with their bags and drove home to Forks as fast as they could from Seattle. The tension that they walked into in the house was stifling to the point that if they needed to breath it would be hard.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2017 wolfwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..