Jump to content
    wolfwriter
  • Author
  • 871 Words
  • 734 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

A Diamond Heart - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

As the Blacks and Cullens were getting ready, Albus Dumbledore was using every favor he had saved to try to find the missing wizarding world heroes. At every turn he was hitting wall after wall. It was as if they had fallen off the map. He could not find them anywhere in Great Britain or any other European country. Never once did he even contemplate that they may have gone across the pond, conveniently forgetting that the Black family had holdings in America. Of course, it did not help that Alastair and Minerva were leading him on a wild goose chase with false leads. Hoping that the youngest Weasley children may have heard from their friend Albus floo’d to the Burrow.

“Hello?” Albus said as he stepped through.

“Oh, hello Headmaster,” Molly gushed as she came in the living room from the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel.

“Molly dear I need to speak with your two youngest.”

“Of course, Headmaster.” She went to the door and hollered, “Ronald, Ginevra, come inside now!”

Ronald was heard grumbling under his breath as he flew over from their small homemade pitch. He knew better than to say anything aloud to his mum though. When angered Molly was a force you did not want to deal with, and he was not stupid enough to do that.

When Ginny saw the headmaster, she knew it must have something to do with her Harry and hurried over to where he stood next to her mum. She was so sure the headmaster would be able to fix things between her family and Harry so that the two of them would finally be able to get married. She just knew that they just needed to get him away from Malfoy, Longbottom, and Looney.

***

Alice stopped in her tracks on her way to her next class. Jasper looked at her concerned and realized she was amid a vision. She came out of the vision with a smirk on her face. Thanks to his gift Jasper could feel the happiness that just flowed from his mate. Since she knew distance did not stop Edward’s gift, she started to hum The Battle Hymn of the Republic so that he would not be able to see what she had just seen.

Jasper knew he would not get anything out of her but knew with the look on her face that she could not wait until the events she had seen unfolded, and if it made her feel like that, he could not wait either.

Alice’s phone chirped with a text message. She took it out and saw the message was from Luna. When she slid her phone back into her pocket Jasper asked, “Aren’t you going to see what she said?”

“I’ll talk to her in the locker room before gym class.” At that moment Jasper knew gym class would be all kinds of interesting and he could not wait to see what happened.

They quickly made their way to their seats and got ready for class; or at least looked like they were paying attention anyway. Alice however struggled to sit still the longer class went on. Once class was over Alice had a tough time not running to the locker room to meet with Rosalie and Luna to talk about what she had seen.

***

“Jasper, what did Alice see? All I got from her was her humming that blasted song in her head that she knows will get stuck in mine,” Edward asked as soon as they were alone in the boy’s locker room.

“I do not know Edward. She did not tell me. All I know is that someone is not going to have a good afternoon. The smirk on her face after the vision was almost sadistic and that just does not look right on her face.”

“That only means one thing then. Someone is going to get humiliated and whoever it is Alice is not worried about it affecting any of her relationships or friendships.”

The boys met up with the girls in the gym and walked as a group over to where the rest of the Blacks were standing talking quietly to each other. Edward knew something would happen, but he was not prepared for what did.

“Edward, where have you been? Why haven’t you answered any of my calls?” simpered Bella as she walked over to them.

Harrison watched Edward tense as the plainest looking girl walked up to them. He didn’t have to be a mind reader to know that this was the Bella that the Cullens had spoken about. He did not have to know her to know that she was a manipulative and vindictive person if she did not get her way.

Luna and Alice knew what was about to happen and knew that for Harrison and Edward to be truly happy then this had to play out. For Edward to make the decision on his own without help from Alice’s gift. Luna wanted to warn Harrison, but she also knew that he had to come to a decision on his own without any input from the rest of their family.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2017 wolfwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's been a while since I saw a post on this story, I'm so glad its back, hopefully you have been inspired and we can see some more of this amazing story 😁

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..