Jump to content
    wolfwriter
  • Author
  • 1,082 Words
  • 1,870 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

A Diamond Heart - 5. Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The Cullen siblings looked at each other and it was Alice’s tinkling laugh that broke the silence in the room. Esme looked over to the Blacks and noticed that they all had a smirk on their faces and knew that they had something planned to surprise them. She may not have known them for long, but she could sense that at least one of them was a joker or prankster. She had a feeling that life was about to get more interesting.

Harry looked to his family and gave them a small nod to let them know it was ok to show their Animagus forms to the Cullens in the hope that once they knew what they were they would refrain from eating them if they ever saw them in the forest. One by one they each transformed to the shock of the others in the room. Soon there stood a snow leopard with grey eyes, a small blonde rabbit with blue-grey eyes, a brown rottweiler with blue eyes, and a black panther with emerald eyes and a small white lightning bolt on his forehead.

The Cullens stood there amazed at what they had just seen. Jasper slowly walked over to the snow leopard. He slowly reached his hand out and when the leopard didn’t move or react to him, he softly stroked the animal’s fur. He knew this was his mate and was impressed with the magic he had witnessed when Draco changed into his animal form.

Edward could hear their thoughts and knew he would have no trouble recognizing them in the forest if he came across them while hunting. He looked into the panther’s eyes and was amazed at the brilliance of the emerald color of them. While Edward was busy watching his mate, he never noticed Harry walk closer until he rubbed against Edward’s leg. This showed the family know they had gained friends that would be with them until the end.

Laughing Emmett was the first out the door followed by Rosalie and Alice. When the Black family saw this, they all tried to go outside at the same time but got stuck in the door. The rabbit was smart and went under everyone. It was funny as she hopped under Draco and then Harry, she made sure that she hit each of them as she went under. Finally, Draco let Harry go before him so that they could all make it out the door unharmed.

Even with the sudden shifting of the four wizarding folks, they were able to quickly able to catch up with the Cullen family. Luna in her rabbit form was able to somewhat keep up with everyone. Harry noticed this and doubled back to get her. He lowered himself to the ground and she was able to hop up to him and tried to climb on. Harry realizing the trouble gently picked her up by the scruff of her neck before taking off and quickly catching up to them before he passed them with his quick, smooth agility.

***

Soon they reached a meadow where they all stopped and rested. Soon the wizards and witch changed back. Harry laid in the field filled with flowers and thought back to the ones he lost, along with the ones who had lied to him over the years.

Edward watched Harry and could see the tenseness in his posture. He wished he could take away his problems but knew that this was something he needed to work out on his own. He vowed he would be there for his mate in whatever way that Harry needed him.

Jasper watched Draco who leaned against Harry and felt his emotions of which worry was the most prevalent. After hearing their story some of the feelings that he felt from the wizards finally made some sense. He knew Draco missed his family even if he didn’t agree with their priorities or decisions. This all made Jasper determined to befriend the boy and show him that he was cared for; that he did deserve to be loved. Plus, he was astounded by Harry taking Draco into his family with the past that the two of them shared.

Alice turned to her mate with a smirk. It was times like these that she loved being able to see the future. Especially when she knew her brothers would do anything to make their mates happy. However, she worried about Jasper and Draco. They were a rare mateship that has three mates. She didn’t know how to tell them because of who the other mate is. She never saw the other mate’s face which told her one thing: the mate is a wolf. Rose wouldn’t be happy, and she knew Edward would do anything for his mate. Because of everything Draco had been through there was no way that Harry would abandon him or his mates, that meant Edward would have to get along with whichever wolf was lucky enough to be mates with Jasper and Draco.

***

Jacob traveled through the woods on patrol when he got a whiff of the most tantalizing scent he had ever smelled. He took a deep breath and that is when he caught the smell of leaches, it became nearly overpowering. All he could think of was that his imprint was with them and he knew he needed to do everything in his power to get them away from them. There was no way he would let his imprint surround himself with those horrible blights on humanity. He didn’t care that they supposedly only fed on animals. All it would take was one simple slip to turn them back to human blood. The elders had warned them because by drinking human blood would make them stronger than they were currently. Animal blood made them weak. Just thinking about it was enough to make him snarl at the thought.

“Jacob focus,” he heard the snarl in his head from Leah. It seemed the more the pack found their imprints the worse her attitude became. He knew Sam would have a tough decision to make soon because a wolf like this could become a danger to their pack and to their tribe. It was because of this that made him glad he hadn’t challenged for control of the pack even though the pack was his to lead from birth. Sam was the first to change and Jacob knew he needed to accept it.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2017 wolfwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Jacob and draco? Love it! I have to say thank you for not going the oh so obvious Harry/Edward/Jacob route. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hmmmm Draco, Jacob and jasper.... interesting. As much of a hothead as Jasper and Jacob both are this is going to be an interesting read. Well done.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 5/3/2020 at 6:19 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Jacob and draco? Love it! I have to say thank you for not going the oh so obvious Harry/Edward/Jacob route. 

Thanks! Yeah that route has been done so many times that I wanted something different.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..