Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 1,431 Words
  • 7,105 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 10. Chapter 10

I can't say that my next visits to gay clubs during the rest of the semester were any more successful. In fact, they followed exactly the same pattern: I'd start dancing with an Andrew-clone, we'd kiss and then after initial excitement I'd quickly 'deflate' and whatever was happening on the dance floor would fizzle out.

 

My sexual frustration increased my jealousy of Amanda and Andrew's intimacy and the more jealous I got the ruder I was towards her.

 

"Can I have a word," Andrew said one day, in a tone that I immediately sensed meant that it wouldn't be a nice word.

 

"Sure, what's up?"

 

"You're being an asshole."

 

"What?!"

 

"You're fucking rude to Amanda every time you speak to her, if you even deign to acknowledge her existence."

 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

 

"I'll make it easier for you to understand, then," he spat back at me. "Amanda is my friend and if you don't like her then you don't like me and I don't like you. Got it?"

 

"Yes," I mumbled.

 

"Good," he said, leaving the room and slamming the door.

 

I was ashamed of how I had acted and angry at how immature I'd been. It wasn't Amanda's fault that I was gay, it wasn't her fault that I loved Andrew and that he loved her.

 

I did what any mature guy does in such a situation and went and got wrecked at the gay club.

 

I had just sunk my ninth bottle of beer and fifth whisky chaser when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

"Well, if it ishn't Sherlock," I said, turning around and falling off my stool.

 

"Freshmen," he muttered, catching me before I wiped out.

 

"I think you've had enough, don't you?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Thankfully, mine is the only opinion that counts in this particular question."

 

I shrugged and stumbled off my stool to make yet another undignified exit.

 

"Not so fast, slick."

 

"What now?"

 

"I've been watching you these past couple of months.

 

"Really? I thought you said you didn't want to get in my pants?"

 

"I don't and it seems you don't want anyone to get in your pants either."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Every time you come here you start dancing with some tall, blond preppy looking guy, all goes well and then, from what I hear, things go 'down' and you beat a hasty retreat."

 

"So? What do you care?"

 

"Well, using my expert deduction skills I'd say that there's a tall, blond, preppy freshman out there who's broken your heart."

 

"Wrong."

 

"Really? I don't think so."

 

"You're wrong. He hasn't broken my heart."

 

"But there is a tall blond preppy kid?"

 

I nodded and then began to drunkenly sob.

 

He put his arm around my shoulder and half carried me to a room behind the bar, where I managed to tell him about Andrew - leaving out the details about his 'condition'.

 

"It seems to me that there's only one thing you can do," he said, after hearing the whole sorry tale.

 

"What's that," I said, although I could guess what he was going to say.

 

"Tell him."

 

"You sound like my younger brother."

 

"Well, he clearly got the brains in the family."

 

"If I tell him it will ruin the friendship," I said.

 

"If you don't, it will ruin the friendship."

 

"I can't lose his friendship. I'll fall apart completely then."

 

"Seems to me you're already falling part."

 

I swore to him I'd tell Andrew The Truth when I got back, lying through my teeth as I did so.

 

I fell into a cab and then passed out on my bed.

 

I woke up wearing my pajama shorts with a bucket by my bed.

 

"Morning train wreck."

 

I looked up through bleary eyes to find Andrew sitting on his bed looking at me.

 

"Morning," I managed to croak out, my head pounding and my mouth tasting like a dog had shat in it whilst I slept.

 

"What happened?"

 

"Well, when I got back you were passed out, half on your bed, half off. When I tried to move you fully onto your bed you told me you loved me and then puked on me."

 

That cut through my hangover.

 

"I said what?!"

 

"I know, quite the original drunk, you are. I think you would have said the same thing to anyone. Even Amanda."

 

Thank God. He thinks I was just drunk. He doesn't know I meant it.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"You got drunk and threw up. It's not a big deal."

 

"No, I'm sorry for the way I've been towards Amanda. You've every right to be angry. I don't know what's wrong with me."

 

He didn't say anything, but looked at me with a disappointed expression.

 

"There's something you're not telling me."

 

"I don't know what you mean."

 

"You're not a very good liar."

 

"There isn't anything."

 

"Then why do I feel like there is something between us that there wasn't for the first couple of months of last semester."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed."

 

"Noticed what?"

 

"We're friends, but it's not like it was. There are silences and there is awkwardness."

 

"All I can say is that I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm going to apologize to Amanda and I'm going to be happy. I promise."

 

He sighed.

 

"I'm glad, but when you're ready to tell me what is on your mind then I am here."

 

There were only a few more weeks until Spring Break and I was as good as my word. I apologized to Amanda and faked a happiness I didn't feel. I spent time with Andrew and Amanda, we went to the movies, watched the College basketball team fail heroically.

 

The end of Semester came and a large group of us did the non-clichéd thing and went to Miami Beach.

 

Andrew and I were sharing a room and the plan was to dump our bags and head straight for the beach.

 

"Nice trunks, James Bond," I said when Andrew came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of light blue trunks exactly like the ones Daniel Craig sported in "Casino Royale."

 

"Actually, it's Van Buren. Andrew Van Buren," he said, strutting across the room, swiveling and blowing me away with his fingers.

 

I laughed.

 

"I can't help noticing that your fingers aren't the only impressive weapon you have," I said, nodding my head towards the large bulge protruding from his trunks.

 

He smiled.

 

He strutted over and loosened the drawstring on his trunks.

 

I should have been used to the rapidity of the changes and it had been two months, but still. .

 

The small patch of hair had spread across his groin and met a happy trail leading down from his belly button. His balls might have grown some more, but more noticeable were the wires of hair covering his scrotum.

 

As for his penis, well it had grown considerably longer and even a little thicker.

 

"12cm long, 11.5cm in girth."

 

He may not have been quite as long as me yet, but he was thicker.

 

I waited expectantly and watched as he grew to erection.

 

"16.5cm long and 14.5cm thick."

 

"That's more than enough to satisfy any woman," I said.

 

"Maybe," he replied, non-comittantly.

 

I have to admit that a small part of me was glad that he wasn't as big as me. I was glad and more than a little turned on. Thankfully, I hadn't yet put on my own trunks and as Andrew pulled up his own I managed to arrange my erection in such a way as to hide it from Andrew.

 

"You coming to the beach?" he asked, tying the drawstring.

 

"I'll come find you guys. I fancy a shower."

 

"Cool. See you there."

 

He left and I locked our door behind him.

 

I headed straight for my bed and let off my sexual tension. As I rubbed myself to orgasm I imagined I was rubbing Andrew's cock and he was rubbing mine.

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..