Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 822 Words
  • 7,245 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 11. Chapter 11

Spring Break was a blast, although I spent most of the time trying my best not to get hard with Andrew walking about in his small trunks.

 

Although there was no doubt that he was more confident now that his genitals had caught up with the rest of him, he was still the same person. Kind of shy in a big crowd, especially if there were people he didn't know, but smart and fun in a small group of friends. I loved him even more for the fact that his new 'crown jewels' hadn't made him, well, cocky (if you'll excuse the pun).

 

As ever, if not even more than ever, girls swarmed around him and if he was better at rebuffing their advances he still did so. I figured he was simply being a good boyfriend. Amanda had gone home for the break and so wasn't there. He had about a hundred different chances to cheat, but didn't even seem like he was tempted.

 

His loyalty was yet another quality I loved about him.

 

We headed back for the start of the last part of our Freshman Year and were soon bogged down in preparation for exams and deadlines for essays.

 

About a month into the semester, Casper came to stay for a weekend. This was, ostensibly, to check out the school and see whether he wanted to join me in just over a year's time. However, I knew that there were other reasons: he was desperate to meet Andrew (or the 'Gay Maker' as he called him) and also to try and bully me into telling Andrew The Truth.

 

He was sleeping on our floor on a blow up mattress, which Andrew insisted on blowing up himself the morning of Casper's arrival. In fact, Andrew buzzed around the room all morning, tidying up and even bought a whole load of food and beers for our fridge, which had never been so full.

 

"You really didn't have to do that," I said. "It's just my little bro, not the Queen of England that's coming to stay."

 

"It's a member of your family," he replied. "I don't want him to report back that we live like slobs and that we don't eat properly. What would your Mum think?"

 

"She'll think it very odd when he reports back that I eat 'Arugula'," I replied, picking out one of the more random of Andrew's purchases.

 

"Shut up," he smiled, punching me on the arm. “It’s a good source of iron”

 

 

I picked up Casper from the bus station and we drove back to the dorm room.

 

"So, when do I get to meet the Gay Maker?" he asked.

 

"Could you please stop calling him that?" I asked. "I just know you're going to accidentally slip out with it in his ear shot."

 

"If you don't tell him everything soon, it won't be accidental."

 

"I swear to God, Casper, if you tell him anything or even hint at anything I will never forgive you."

 

"Alright, alright," he responded.

 

He gave a heavy sigh and shook his head in exasperation. "It's just that I don't like to see you miserable."

 

"I'll be even more miserable if I lose him as a friend."

 

"If he's this perfect guy you've been telling me about, he won't cut you off just because you're gay and you fancy him. Besides, anybody'd be flattered to have you confess you have a crush on them. Despite having been straight for the first 18 years of your life, you're actually not bad looking."

 

"Gee, thanks bro for that ringing endorsement."

 

"Fine, you're actually pretty hot, but I'll deny it if you tell anyone I said that."

 

I punched him on the arm and smiled to myself. "Buttmunch."

 

"Fuckwit."

 

"Queen."

 

"Gayboy."

 

 

We arrived at the dorm room and I carried Casper's bag to our room.

 

"Geez, I thought you were only staying two nights. Did you really have to pack so much?!"

 

"I guarantee that I will use everything in there," he replied, tartly.

 

"Let me guess, half of the bag is made up of creams and shit. How many times have I got to tell you: no amount of cream is going to reduce the size of that gigantic nose or give you a proper chin."

 

"Fuck off," he laughed. "You're just jealous that you didn't inherit the 'Roman nose'."

 

"Yeah, right. I'm jealous that I can't moonlight as a sun dial by lying face up on the ground."

 

This time he punched me as we arrived at the bedroom door.

 

"Well here we go. Can you please behave?"

 

"I'll be a credit to you," he said. "Scout's honor."

 

"You were a lousy Scout."

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..