Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 799 Words
  • 7,461 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 6. Chapter 6

A couple of nights later I was lying in bed, unable to sleep, my thoughts buzzing around my head.

 

Andrew was asleep, although it was a restless sleep. He was muttering to himself and then let out a series of panting breaths followed by a groan.

 

"Are you alright, buddy?" I asked, turning on the light.

 

Andrew had woken up and was sitting up with a slightly dazed expression.

 

"Bad dream?"

 

"Um . . . not really. The opposite in fact."

 

I looked at him quizzically.

 

"I think I may have just had my first wet dream," he said.

 

I laughed and he smiled.

 

"Well, that's quite a hallmark. Are you sure?"

 

"Well, there's a whole load of sticky stuff in my crotch area and I had a pretty funky dream," he said, coloring slightly.

 

"Let me guess: hot women licking you all over or something like that?"

 

"Something like that," he replied, coloring even more. "I'd better get myself cleaned up."

 

He got out of bed and took a quick shower.

 

"How are things developing otherwise?" I asked when he came out, giving him an expressive look.

 

"I can show you if you like," he said.

 

"If you like," I replied trying not to sound too eager, although I found that I was.

 

He came and stood by my bed and dropped his towel.

 

It had been a little over three weeks since I'd last seen his genitals, but it was incredible the changes that that time had wrought. The four or five pubic hairs that had barely been visible to the naked eye had multiplied and there were dozens of longer wispy hairs, although they were still only around the base of his penis. The penis itself looked a little longer, although again it was no thicker. His balls had definitely grown and were hanging low in a darker scrotum. I could almost have been looking at Billy's genitals.

 

"You weren't kidding when you said you would develop quickly, were you?" I remarked. "Your dick's definitely grown more."

 

"7.5cm soft," he said.

 

"How about hard?" I asked.

 

"I haven't bothered measuring it hard," was his reply.

 

"You should," I told him. "I kept track of it both soft and hard when I was going through puberty.

 

"Ok," he said.

 

I was about to say something when I noticed that his dick had begun to swell. In seconds the blood engorged it and it lengthened and thickened and began to rise until it was pointing up towards his belly button.

 

He grabbed a ruler from his bedside table draw and laid it flat against the top of his penis.

 

"12cm," he said, with a disappointed tone.

 

I barely heard him as I noticed with horror that my own dick had hardened. I moved in my bed to make sure that no tent was visible.

 

"You should get one of those tape measure things so you can measure girth as well," I said.

 

"Way ahead of you pal," he grinned, fishing a tape measure from the same draw.

 

"It's 5cm in girth when it's soft and . . ." he paused as he wrapped the tape around his erection. "9cm when hard."

 

He walked over to his chest of draws and pulled out a clean pair of pajama shorts.

 

"I'm really glad I have someone to share this with," he said, looking at me shyly.

 

"Buddy that's what friends are for. Now get back to sleep and try not to dream of any more naked ladies," I replied with a wink.

 

"I won't," he replied.

 

In a few minutes he was asleep and I listened to his rhythmic breathing.

 

Despite myself I was still hard and without knowing it I had begun rubbing up and down its length. I tried desperately to think about women: first the last few I had slept with, then the girls I had fooled around with at home as a teenager right back to the first girl I ever kissed and finally Mrs. Jackson, the hot MILF who used to live next door and who had been my first crush.

 

Try as I might, however, the images wouldn't stick. My mind kept on turning back to Andrew and to what I had just seen: his hard penis. The image stuck and it only took a couple of minutes before I orgasmed, managing to bite back the groan of pleasure.

 

Ashamed and confused, I tidied up the mess with the tissues on my bedside table and then lay awake before sleep finally overtook me.

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..