Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 811 Words
  • 7,276 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 5. Chapter 5

After the events of poker night, Andrew and I became even closer. It was clear that the weight of his secret had stopped him from being completely at ease with me and now that he had shared it he was much more open, much more relaxed and I found myself liking him more and more.

 

Three weeks passed and without even noticing it, Andrew had become my best friend. I'd plenty of male friends from school and now at College too, but Andrew was different. At first I didn't realize the extent of it, but then it dawned on me that I hadn't got laid or even thought about getting laid in the past three weeks.

 

We'd been to quite a few parties, but we'd spent the whole time together. Matt and Simon and some of the other guys would sit and chat too, but they'd soon pair off with girls leaving Andrew and I chatting away.

 

He was the closest friend I had ever had.

 

That morning, three weeks later, Andrew came out of the bathroom with a shy smile on his face.

 

"Can I show you something?"

 

"Sure."

 

"I got my first pubes," he said, letting his towel drop from around his waist. I peered at the base of his penis and, lo and behold, there were a few small golden brown hairs dotted about.

 

"Hey man, congratulations!" I said.

 

He was putting his towel around his waist again when I stopped him.

 

"Wait a second," I said. "Am I imagining things or has your dick got bigger?"

 

I looked at it closer and it definitely seemed longer, although not any thicker.

 

"6.5cm," he said with a grin.

 

I let out whistle. "1cm in three weeks? That's pretty impressive."

 

A couple of nights later I was asleep. I woke with a start. At first I couldn't work out why and then I felt the warm sticky feeling in my crotch.

 

"Fuck!" I exclaimed under my breath. I'd just had my first wet dream since I was 14. I was about to get out of bed when I remembered the dream. This hadn't been like any other I'd had. There hadn't been any women. There had been Andrew.

 

I'd had a sexual dream about Andrew.

 

I was confused and not a little mortified. What did this mean? I'd never been interested in men before. Sure, I'd jacked off with a few buddies when I was 14 or 15, but doesn't every kid at that age?

 

My oldest younger brother, Casper, was gay. He'd come out to me (and then the rest of the family) less than a year ago. He'd told me that he'd always known he was gay, right from as far back as he could remember. He'd never been interested in girls, other than as friends.

 

That wasn't true of me.

 

I couldn't be gay. Even if I was, then what was I going to do? I couldn't make a pass at Andrew. I didn't know for sure, but when we'd discussed it he'd said that the reason he didn't follow up on all the interest from women was because he was worried they might find out about his lack of development. That implied that he would have followed up on it if he could, which implied that he was straight.

 

Nope, I was not going to be telling Andrew about my dream. I wasn't going to lose our friendship over something that was clearly just down to us having shared his secret and us having spent so much time together.

 

Another three weeks passed and I grew increasingly confused. Andrew and I were still tight, but I made an effort to try and hook up with some girls. The first time seemed to go really well. We'd gone back to her room and we were just beginning to fuck when Andrew's face popped into my head. Try as I might I couldn't get his face, or his body for that matter, out of my head as I pumped in and out of this girl.

 

I managed to finish the job, but it was the least satisfying fuck I'd ever had.

 

As for the next time, well that was even more disastrous.

 

Again, I was back in a girl's room, but this time we got nowhere near screwing.

 

I couldn't get it up.

 

"This has never happened to me before," I said.

 

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm sure it happens to every guy once in a while."

 

"It must be the beer," I said. "I'm sorry. I really am."

 

I got out of the bed, quickly got dressed and left with my tail between my legs.

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..