Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 1,102 Words
  • 7,295 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 15. Chapter 15

The room was dark save for five or six candles flickering about the room.

 

Having come from the brightly lit corridor, I couldn't make out anything in the gloom and I was about to flick the light switch on when a guitar started strumming, joined a few seconds later by a voice.

 

"To lead a better life I need my love to be here...

 

Here, making each day of the year

Changing my life with a wave of your hand

Nobody can deny that there's something there

 

There, running my hands through your hair

Both of us thinking how good it can be

Someone is speaking but he doesn't know who's there

 

I want you everywhere and if you're beside me

I know I need never care

But to love you is to need you everywhere

Knowing that love is to share

 

Each one believing that love never dies

Watching your eyes and hoping I'm always there

 

I want you everywhere and if you're beside me

I know I need never care

But to love you is to need you everywhere

Knowing that love is to share

 

Each one believing that love never dies

Watching your eyes and hoping I'm always there

 

To be there and everywhere

Here, there and everywhere."

 

The guitar finished strumming and I just stood there, confused and astonished.

 

My eyes had adjusted during the course of the song and I could see Andrew sitting in his armchair strumming the guitar. He was naked, but the guitar covered his groin. He kept his eyes locked on me the whole way through with a little smile on his face.

 

We stood looking at each other, my mouth wide open.

 

"Say something," he said.

 

"I didn't know you could sing," I replied, saying the first thing that came into my head.

 

He laughed, got up from the chair, took the guitar off and walked up to me.

 

"I'm full of surprises," he said, taking my face in his hands and kissing me.

 

At first I was too surprised and exhilarated to reciprocate, but then the wall that had held back my feelings for months came crashing down and I kissed him back, our tongues flicking in and out of our mouths.

 

I grew hard and I felt Andrew's erection pressing against my stomach, our penises clashing as we continued to kiss passionately. Although I couldn't see it, I could sense that Andrew had grown since Spring Break.

 

He moved his hands from my face and clasped my ass cheeks. I slid my own hands down his back and did the same with his.

 

The candles continued to flicker as we moved towards his bed. He pushed me on to it. I lay on my back as he began kissing my chest, moving down to my stomach, my belly button and finally the tip of my cock, which he began licking. I could feel the tension within me building as he began to take me into his mouth. I willed myself to last longer and clutched the sides of the bed.

 

He had me totally within his mouth and began sucking up and down, caressing my penis with his tongue.

 

I could hold back no longer and my back arched as I orgasmed.

 

I lay spent on the bed with Andrew beside me. I turned to start kissing him like he had me, but he stopped me.

 

"Let's just lie here," he said, smiling at me.

 

We fell asleep like that.

 

 

The next morning, I woke first and turned to look at him. His eyes were closed and a faint smile was on his lips, a lock of blond hair covering one eye. I could have stared at him like that for ever, but within a few moments his eyes flickered open.

 

"Hi," he said.

 

"Hi."

 

We lay looking at each other and The Truth was laid out.

 

I told him about how my feelings had developed, my confusion, my jealousy of Amanda. Everything, even the lame visits to the gay club.

 

He told me that he had always known he was gay, but had never come out. At an all boys boarding school it would have been social death to be gay. He wasn't worried about his family and even thought that they might suspect.

 

He'd been attracted to me from the very beginning, but was convinced I was straight. He had been miserable and had eventually found Amanda to whom he could pour out his troubles.

 

When I had made my hospital bed confession he had been completely shocked and had been fully prepared to tell me everything in the morning. Then his grandfather's death had intervened. He had received my text and had wanted to reply with so much more, but knew that what needed to be said could only be done face to face.

 

"But when I got back you pretended to be asleep and then avoided me all yesterday."

 

"You knew I was awake?"

 

"You're not the world's best actor. Besides, you always have one arm under your head when you're asleep."

 

"But how did you know that I had feelings for you."

 

"Don't get angry."

 

"Why would I?"

 

"A few days before I came back I phoned Casper."

 

"Casper?!"

 

"Yeah," he said. "I didn't know what to say to you, I didn't know whether you liked me purely as a friend or what. He told me enough for me to know that my feelings for you were reciprocated."

 

"I guess I ought to thank him," I said.

 

Andrew smiled. "He said that he'd accept your car as thanks for playing Cupid."

 

"In his dreams."

 

We spent most of that Sunday morning like that: lying by each other, chatting. When he finally got out of bed I could see that he had grown again.

 

"I thought you'd finished growing."

 

"I think I have now," he replied. "15cm long and 13cm in girth soft." He sprung to attention. "20cm long and 16.5cm in girth."

 

I grabbed him and pulled him down onto the bed and returned the favor of the night before. Although it was my first time, I felt I knew exactly what I needed to be done.

 

I guess when you love someone you know instinctively what to do . . .

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..