Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 928 Words
  • 7,331 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 8. Chapter 8

Casperand I had talked a lot more about it. He said that I needed to tell Andrew everything and I told him I would.

 

The Christmas holidays ended and I headed back to College, a pit of nervousness in my stomach.

 

Andrew hadn't got back when I reached our room. I sat on my bed and waited.

 

After what seemed like an eternity I heard his key in the door. He walked in.

 

"Hi," I said, with a smile.

 

"Hi," he said.

 

"Good break?"

 

"Yeah, you?"

 

"Yeah."

 

I sighed. There was an awkwardness between us that was no doubt because of my behavior during the last 6 weeks or so of the last semester.

 

"Look, I want to apologize for the way I was for the last few weeks of semester," I said.

 

"It was like you were avoiding me."

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to it to turn out that way."

 

"What was wrong?"

 

Here was the moment. The Truth.

 

"The truth is . . ." I sighed and then chickened out.

 

"The truth is that I started seeing this girl. I really liked her, but then I found out she was cheating on me and I was crushed. I guess I just sulked for ages."

 

"Oh," Andrew replied. "Why didn't you tell me? Isn't that what buddies do: tell each other things and help each other out?"

 

"I know. I'm sorry. I feel such a dick. You told me the most difficult thing you could tell me and I couldn't even share a stupid broken heart. I'm an asshole."

 

"Yeah, you are," he said. He grinned at me. "But I don't mind being friends with an asshole."

 

We carried on chatting away as he unpacked and I kidded myself that things were back to normal between us. Sadly, deep down I knew that The Lie would be there between us.

 

He finished packing and decided to have a shower.

 

I noticed with amusement as he undressed that he had started wearing boxer-briefs in place of his normal boxers. In fact, he was sporting quite a package.

 

"What are you grinning at?"

 

"I see you've changed your choice of underwear," I replied.

 

He blushed. "Yeah."

 

"I can tell things have carried on growing," I prompted him.

 

With a smile he walked over and dropped his boxer-briefs.

 

It had been about two months since my last 'inspection'. The wispy pubes at the base of his penis were now a patch of thicker, coarser hairs at the base and spreading out to the sides. Not a 'bush' yet, but pretty impressive given that just over 3 months ago he had been showing me his first hairs.

 

His penis was longer, but the biggest change was in girth. It was almost as though he had been stung by something and his penis had swollen up. It was almost disproportionately thick in relation to its length.

 

His balls were now large and hung down a good couple of inches below the end of his penis.

 

"9cm long and 10.5cm in girth," he told me, answering the question that was on my lips.

 

Again he made himself hard and I watched as his penis lengthened, thickened and sprung to attention in a matter of seconds.

 

"14cm long and 12cm in girth."

 

"Watch out ladies, Andrew Van Buren is coming to get you!" I exclaimed, slapping him on the back.

 

He smiled faintly and then headed to the shower.

 

 

Although we were as good friends as ever, I was right about The Lie. It sat there between us, although I was the only one who knew about it. I wanted more than anything to tell him and I had even plucked up the courage to do so a couple of weeks later when Andrew told a lie of his own.

 

It was the late afternoon and I headed back to our room after a game of basketball with Matt and Simon and a few other guys.

 

When I walked in Andrew was sitting on his bed and he was not alone. There was a girl sitting with him, her hand on his upper arm. She quickly snatched it away and it was clear that I had interrupted something.

 

She quickly said goodbye to Andrew, gave me a strange smile and left.

 

"I'm sorry, mate," I said. "You should have put the tie on the door."

 

"It wasn't like that," he said.

 

I then I remembered that I'd seen Andrew hanging out with her towards the end of last semester.

 

"Buddy, there's nothing to be ashamed about. She's hot."

 

"We're just friends," he said, his crimson cheeks giving away the lie.

 

"Whatever you say," I replied.

 

I was pissed off. Pissed off with myself for being jealous. Pissed off with myself for having been about to tell Andrew that I thought I might be gay and that I had a crush on him. Pissed off with Andrew for . . . I didn't know what, but pissed off all the same.

 

I had harbored this fantasy that when I told him The Truth he would tell me that he felt the same way. We'd kiss and then make love.

 

Fucking stupid.

 

I hardened my resolve and locked The Truth up deep down.

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..