Jump to content
    writer2b
  • Author
  • 253 Words
  • 8,017 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Year Changes Everything - 16. Epilogue

We decided to keep it a secret to begin with so that we could just enjoy each other’s company without having to deal with all the fall out.

That lasted about a week.

We told Matt and Simon first, who were both very surprised, but were fine with it. Amanda was overjoyed when we broke it to her. We let everyone else find out by word of mouth.

Our parents we each told ourselves. Mine acted as if I had just told them the weather for tomorrow. My other brothers were fine as well. Casper was plain irritating. He was smugness itself at his role of Cupid.

Andrew's parents, as he had thought had long suspected that he was gay. His brother, Brian, had been oblivious, but took it in his stride.

In short, things couldn't have gone better after the melodramatic first 9 months between our first meeting and getting together.

That was all ten years ago, which shocks me even as I type it. College flew by, then grad school and now we live in London. I had to move there because of work and Andrew managed to transfer to the London office of the law firm he works at.

We had a civil ceremony a couple of years ago. Casper, Brian, Matt and Simon were groomsmen, Amanda Maid of Honor.

We live in a house in Holland Park and you can often find us walking in Hyde Park if you care to look out for us.

The End

Copyright © 2011 writer2b; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I really liked it! :)

Like how you described the little things without inserting unnecessary melodrama.

Thanks for the treat. ^_^

Link to comment

it is wonderful love story....

 

love it so much...

 

i wish all gay love story end in happy endings...

 

oh by the way, is this a real story coz in the end it feels like it...

 

anyway, kudos to the writer...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love it.... thaks for this story.... you should write like a second part of it.... you know like ten years in the future with twin babys : )

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I was charmed by your story - some parts rang true for me. Nice emotional development along with effective teasing. Good use of the first person, too. Thank you for your art.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..