I Need Help.

carmichael

Hey everyone,

About a year or so ago (maybe longer, maybe shorter) I was reading these awesome stories by this guy named Matt. I remember one title was "Unrequited Love" but I can't for the life of me think of any others. And I'm having trouble locating his site. I know this is so very little to work with, but I've tried searching for it a million different times. I believe his last name was Pascaz or Pazcas or Pacsas or some variation. I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but I figured someone must know who/what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

-Alan

EDIT: Upon further reflection (and a great deal searching my brain), the story might be called "Requited Love." But, yeah, I'm not positive.

Hey everyone,

About a year or so ago (maybe longer, maybe shorter) I was reading these awesome stories by this guy named Matt. I remember one title was "Unrequited Love" but I can't for the life of me think of any others. And I'm having trouble locating his site. I know this is so very little to work with, but I've tried searching for it a million different times. I believe his last name was Pascaz or Pazcas or Pacsas or some variation. I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but I figured someone must know who/what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

-Alan