Satellite Images of Exhaled Condensation

I'm really hoping to make a name for myself with this story, so feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Satellite Images of Exhaled Condensation

To anyone who has taken the time to read all the chapters so far, thank you, please keep reading, you will not be disappointed.

To anyone who is confused after reading the chapters, I'm sorry, that is my story-telling style, it will all come together soon enough, and you will feel better than sex. I hope.

I realize that the chapters are short, and I realize that it seems like so much is going on, but everything will weave into the same plot line eventually. For now, just try to enjoy the writing and get familiar with the characters and details. This story will be large. I made an outline in Word containing extremely brief chapter descriptions, many of which are only one line long. This document covers two pages alone. Point being, it's complex.

So, if you haven't read it, please do so, and I'll just half to hope that my word is good enough to motivate you to stick with me through what will possibly be a very fulfilling, novel-style story.

I'm writing as quickly as I can. This is to eliminate the confusion as quickly as possible, keep readers interested, and mostly because I'm ridiculously excited about the plot. It's welling inside me and I need it out of me as soon as possible.

-billy

Amazing set of tales and various "shots" depicting different times for the characters. The descriptions are vivid, the characters acquire flesh as the story unfolds.

All your warnings above are nice, but as a reader I got the fact that it wouldn't be a linear narrative quite early on. Trust your writing that readers will make sense out of your story(ies).

Who could possibly resist the entreaty you so well delivered in opening this thread? Who are you to enlist the help of sirens?

It's pleasing to see an author "rediculously excited" about his story. I can almost feel the birthing pains. :P

So, I shall trust in you, my fine lad. Do not lead me astray.

I'm intrigued!

Conner

This story is not exactly a serial, so maybe reading it all at once would be a better reading experience. Still, brilliant writing and some intriguing narrative being woven. May I add it's enjoyable even following each installment?

To anyone who has taken the time to read all the chapters so far, thank you, please keep reading, you will not be disappointed.

To anyone who is confused after reading the chapters, I'm sorry, that is my story-telling style, it will all come together soon enough, and you will feel better than sex. I hope.

I can't say that I'm confused...not yet anyway. I do feel that I'm still standing on the edge of the story...looking side-to-side and sometimes backwards. It's a different experience. That's always a good thing for me.

Your writing is good, Billy. Not better than sex...yet! :D

Conner

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this back up, especially since the anthology is soon going to wash down all those threads (we'll bring them back up, not to worry) Now is the time to start reading this finely crafted story. The latest installment is still as mind-blowing as the rest, so enjoy. This writer's sensitivity is very, very high, and his take on interpersonal relationships is original, clever, and subtle.

• 6 months later...