For those that dont know me I'm a start up writer and the Story "Old Memories" is my first try. I posted the first chapter a few days ago. And i wanted to let you know that the second chapter has now just been added.

If you wany to make comments of my story you can do it here or you can e-mail me at the adress that listed on the post

Julian Alexander

ps I want to thank Myr ( :king: ) for allowing me to post my story here. Thanx Very Much Man.

Julian,

I remember when I first started writing my story. I was definitely very nervous about what kind of response I was going to get! All went well, though, and I haven't looked back. Writing, I think, can be one of the most rewarding things to do, especially when we have people urging us on.

I think you've got some talent, but it's a bit rough around the edges and could use some work. One thing that would immediately improve your writing is proper grammar. I know it scares a lot of people - me included! And while good grammar doesn't necessarily enhance a story, bad grammar definitely hurts it, as readers are left trying to decipher meaning or fill in words that are missing. They are focusing on the words themselves instead of the message the words are conveying.

If you would like, I would be more than happy to edit your story and give you some pointers on what to look for, in terms of grammar, when writing. Just let me know!