Discuss the Winter Anthology

• Site Administrator

The Gay Authors Winter Anthology 2004 has been posted!

https://www.gayauthors.org/anthology/index.html

This is the place to discuss all the stories. Check them out and come back here to chat about them!

Thank you all so very much for sharing them!

:2thumbs: Well, I've read all of them, and there wasn't one I didn't like.

I'm still trying to figure out how Comsie and Myr managed to sneak in their stories without us authors seeing them first. I reckon they were hiding them in the closet. :lol:

Good effort though guys, and a great start to the Anthology series I would say. :great:

Looks like the boss has a secret tunnel we lowly guys don't have access to. :D I've :read: all them too, even that spuer dooper long one from ummmm, now who was that? Nice story Comsie. There were all good. Will the readers be voting on them like they did on the from Halloween?

Take care, :)

Mike :sword:

• Site Administrator

No... there is no voting this time. We're just showcasing some writing from our members :)

Mine was the very last story completed. I had to finish editing as I made the website, hence why it did get posted first. Same thing for Comsie, except his was done first and I had to assemble it.

• Site Administrator

I've read Comsie's story so far. It was good. :) I liked how the boys interacted.

Anybody else have any comments for all those hard working authors?

:( We seem to have masses of members that never post a thing Myr.

Perhaps we need a "How to..." section?

I must admit I never got any of the code buttons bit to work for me, let alone font sizes and colour. Ok for all you computer buffs, but for your 'average Joe', a bit intimidating maybe?????? Just a thought. :blink: :wacko:

Perhaps we need a "How to..." section?

I'll second that request for a "How to..." section, although I imagine it would take time to develop, time that someone might rather spent writing fiction (which would please us readers). Dunno. Really, I don't have much problem replying to a topic. I only need to know how to post a story so the formatting isn't lost in the process.

In any case, I've read the stories, and send congrats and thanks to all the authors. The stories are good. Some are tearjerkers. Some still need some editing. All of them were touching, in one way or another.

• Site Administrator

Use Fast Reply. It is just a small box. It is what I use most of the time.

As for a help section... um... try clicking help. Uppermost menu, right next to "Blogs"

OK a little late , but have finally read them all

Really liked Dabeagle's entry and would have to say it is a winner. It is a tear jerker that reminds you of the magic of the season and what it is all about

the others were good too, but for me there was one clear winner LOL

not that this was a contest or anything

well done all

Ron