To All the Guests Reading this Forum

Crackerwriter

Welcome to Gay Authors, or GA as we often shorten it.

It occured to me, that maybe a few of you weren't aware of some of the parts of this site that you are missing out on, by remaining just guests.

Right now membership is free, although we would never turn down a donation or two if you felt so inclined (!), and you get access to more parts of the site and have the right to post replies as members.

That doesn't mean you have to forgo your privacy or anything like that. You can remain as anoymous as you wish, yet still enjoy the benefits. As some of us are authors, we'd also appreciate your views on our work, and help us develop it, so don't forget to email the author if you like a story or not! :lol:

So don't stay out in the cold - come and join us! :D

Dear Guests,

I'm Miguel Sanchez, better known as Mike. I'm an author here and I agree with what my friend Crackerwriter said. I too invite you to come in and join our happy family here.

Beisdes just being a member and posting, there are many other things you can do like becoming a Reader, Reviewer, Editor, or even an Author, if you happen to write. Hey, as an author we could use some help with more good stories for our archive and site.

So, like Crackerwriter said, Don't stay out in the cold.

Take care,

Miguel (Mike) Sanchez :sword:

Hi all

I agree with Mike and Creakwriter the guests who are viewing this website should become members. All our welcome and as a member as Mike and Crackerwriter said, you can become involve in all the areas which have mentioned.

But, if I can make another observation, whenever I log in and look at the different posts, I see the same contributors to the posts. Now I know for a fact we have many more members that don

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prince Majendi

:great: Hi all ... I found this site after reading Myr's HP and the P o D story (wot there is of it so far. Seems a pretty coot site ... in mid-exploration of it neway!

I'm a Scelf ... from Dun Peldyr in Bonnie Scotland, UK. so just to let u know, my spelling is the correct version of English :D (That'll get u Yanks protesting!!) :D

I have some stuff of my own I've been labouring (u know wot THAT means!) over n I mean 2 get my own site up n running so I can get u all reading it. ..... Just goin explorin agen. :2hands: Ur all welcome 2 contact me ne time. Cheers!

so just to let u know, my spelling is the correct version of English :D (That'll get u Yanks protesting!!) :D

:great: Thats ok. My Stelling Spinks reguardless of the language used. :lmao:

Treck

• Like 1