One of the earliest widely read pro gay fiction, c. 1955

• 2 weeks later...

The comments in the story are gold:

Straight pride

As you read the short story you can’t help but draw parallels to how events are unfolding in America with the hyper acceptance of homosexual propaganda, and the junk science of the non existent homosexual DNA. It is chilling and frightening the backward progress homosexual offenders are making in all walks of public and private life. We now have a military that gives special protection, treatment and clearance for soldiers to openly practice dishonorable homosexual conduct/sex. Our “safe school” Czar appointed by Obama has brazenly boasted his intention to queer our children with homosexual social engineering. Children are being punished in schools for having a biblical worldview concerning homosexual perversion. People are getting fired, not being hired and/or promoted if they have a work place that favors homosexual conduct. More and more those who oppose the demonic homosexual agenda are unjustly being labelled the sick bigots who are really the ones who need “fixing.” If backward progress continues at the current rate in favor of the homosexual lie, then Charles Beaumont’s “The Crooked Man” short story may very well be eventually made fully manifest in the very near future. And if that is the case, I for one will not go quietly into the night!

□ Reply

0 September 22. 2014 at 3:38 am

noteven

You are a fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 2/7/2024 at 11:48 PM, Zombie said:

I was never into Playboy

too much writing and not enough boys -_- :gikkle:

😂 I'm guilty of buying Playgirl. 

• Haha 3