Interesting thing I found on Youtube

clumber

I was searching youtube and watching quite a lot of video's of Ste[hen Fry in various things when I found a video from a few months ago where he was on Parkinson. I watched it and it was funny as usual but there was also quite an interesting talk on it about how the media (mainly newspapers) reacts to gay celebrities.

Anyway, thought I might as well post the links here and see what you lot think:

Part 1

Part 2

The talk about gay celebrities happens in Part 2, while part 1 is mostly about some show Stephen was doing at the time.

Edited by clumber

The interview in itself was mildly interesting, though George Michael's interview was somehow funny. BUT I got to find "Fry and Laurie" skits. These rock. And Stephen Fry is a brilliant writer, for those of you who don't know yet.

So, thanks a ton, little angel!

Yeah, the Fry and Laurie sketches are great as well... and he's funny in QI. I think there's an episode of Room 101 up where he was the guest as well.

Also, last time I watched the Fry and Laurie sketches on youtube they seemed to be responsible for a small miracle. They had quite a few reply's and none of those replies were people argueing about whether or not something else is better than it. The comments also seemed to lack the usual mutilation that English gets on the internet :P (Like I say though, its a while since I read the comments so it might not be like that anymore :( )

Edited by clumber