I... Borrowed... Zero... without permission... or intent of returning

GofG

Sorry!!

I'm an avid Stephen King fanboy, and Zero worked perfectly into the plot of a fanfic I'm writing. So I used him and uploaded without thinking about copyright or even asking permission.

*hugs Comsie* I hope you don't mind...

(the fanfic)

I'll take it down, of course, if you would prefer. He (and his philosophy) are a large part of Chapter 6. I did not meddle at all with the story line of GFD.

::Gasp::

Tsk tsk tsk.....for shame! Cheating like that! Hehehe! :)

Nah, seriously, it's ok dude. I haven't had the chance to read the fanfic yet, but I'm pretty flattered that you'd use one of my characters

in your story. Especially a Stephen King story spinoff! Cool!

But you'd better help me advertise "GFD" when you get the chance! ::Giggles::

Anyway, I hope you get some good feedback, man! Let us know how it went over!

::Gasp::

Tsk tsk tsk.....for shame! Cheating like that! Hehehe! :)

Nah, seriously, it's ok dude. I haven't had the chance to read the fanfic yet, but I'm pretty flattered that you'd use one of my characters

in your story. Especially a Stephen King story spinoff! Cool!

But you'd better help me advertise "GFD" when you get the chance! ::Giggles::

Anyway, I hope you get some good feedback, man! Let us know how it went over!

Hehe well thanks! I realized about one fourth of a second after hitting the "upload" button that I was using Zero without permission, but he's just... so... perfect for the part.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..