Left Without Words to no longer continue on Nifty...

If you’re using a private server for your email, they probably don’t recognize it with their new software. Even if they add you a a favorite, it’ll often still block. Odds are nothing you send from that email will work until they tone down their filters with their service , which they may not be able to do.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ugh!!! :( 

See? Everything is working fine, stress free, and there aren't any problems! So NOW...let's just randomly CHANGE something to fuck it all up!!! Why do people DO that??? Just leave it the hell alone!

Does this mean that I need to get a new public email address or something and try again? I swear, I hate having to waste time on this petty stuff. It seriously bothers me...

Thanks for the suggestion, dude. I'll do what I can when I get a moment to breathe.

• Like 1

You’re welcome. I dabble juuust enough with this stuff to know how to get myself out of most issues or at least know wtf not to do or deal with most hang ups. It’s more like a necessary evil at times. Kinda like knowing how to change a spare tire.  Anyway, if you’re using the gayauthors server for your email provider they may not be known well enough to be a default good to go service for their security software. Proton might be better but they have their own issues too bc of the encryption used. That’s the flag often times with these security programs. They see the encryption used and deny every time as a blanket to prevent hackers. . It sucks but it’s a give and take. If you want good protection, something has to give.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That sounds like the kind of crap I have to deal with at work every day. Ugh...

Maybe their security software thinks your chapter is a virus or something. Like, if you emailed them with the same email address and they got it, it might be something else. I would email them again to follow up if you haven't already, there's a chance they had a lot of things come up and forgot to look into it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks, guys. I'm going to try some alternatives to see if I can get back on track. I just...sighhh...

You'd think after over 25 years of stories and loyalty...they might want to take a moment to keep me around, you know? I'm not trying to bother them or make things difficult, but helloooo? Can you at least take a moment to help me out here?

Am I being a brat? I just want to give them more free material and stay in touch with my fans. I don't get it.

• Like 3

I'm going to be the devil's advocate here, but I imagine they might get as many emails as you do, and some things can slip through the cracks. I'm sure they mean to help you out, but there's always going to be someone else with a new problem that needs fixing, so you gotta refresh their memory a little bit and say "Hey, I still need help here!"

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh no, believe me, I did. I told them that I understood and was super patient about it. And about a week or two later I asked again. And that's when they seemed a bit 'frustated' about it. So I figured I'd stop being a pest, you know?

Honestly, I don't want to be a problem. If I could fix it myself, I would...but I can't. So I'm asking for help. Now it's frustrating for me too, because everything was working just fine until THEY changed things up without warning. So I just want to know what I can do to keep up or correct it. And if no one can be bothered? Well...fuck me, then. You know?

And I'd like to think I deserve better. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

And noooo you’re not being a brat Comsi. A tease definitely but not a brat. Shadow has a point though. But odds are you are one in who know how many other authors that might be experiencing the same thing. Nifty could be waiting a patch from that company to fix the issues and nifty might be waiting on them too. It’s bs they haven’t at least replied to you though 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Soooo, ummm...other than that, your email is working, right? I'd really hate to see you put so much time in answering emails and have none of them go through.

You DO deserve better. And I hope they can get this fixed, but if they don't, they're not the only game in town.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..