Magic Man

Post Area:

This site

by Comicality

Gavin is 14-years old gay schoolboy with great communicational and self-esteem problems who came to high school with big hopes for change. Nothing seemed to work at the beginning. But one day he met a misterious boy, Gideon, who offered to change every single aspect of his life by magic...

Modern

Over all quality: 7

eroticism: 3

character development: 10

strength of story: 6

I like the story in general. At first narrative style seems full of holes but then you can see that the "holes" are just part of Gavin's character which is very realistic from my point of view. However, the story moves quite slowly... It has a good side, which is you can learn a lot about the characters, and a bad side, which is that you can get bored of reading the same thoughts over and over again.

[Otaku Warning! ^___-] I think that Gideon's character is pretty much like Kaworu's from Neon Genesis Evangelion anime series (not mine but the real Kaworu! ^_^ ): he's absolutely free to make his own choice and to take responsibilities for it. And he is the only ray of light for diffident Gavin who apears to be a lot like Shinji from the same anime series. Gideon affects Gavin and it would be very interesting to see what happenes next. And I hope that the end of the story would be different from the one of Shinji/Kaworu ^___-

Waiting for the next chapter,

~~~Nagisa Kaworu aka Xelloss~~~

• Site Administrator

I tend to agree with your thoughts and I regularly prod Comsie for a new chapter of this story. :)

• 3 weeks later...