Revelation Code: A New Day Has Come

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I last posted. Well, I wrote this little story based on characters created by a friend of mine for his "webseries": Revelation Code. He is actually sort of doing a 'gay' storyline involving these two characters, but I love them so much that I decided to write a 'stand alone' story about them. So, you don't need to know about RC to enjoy this little story. I'd be happy if you'd give it a go. Heh.

The story is about Corey and Blake, two young boys, two friends who have been put through a lot because of a nasty rumour started by a bully named Preston. But the thing is, the nasty rumour in question is going to change their lives.

REVELATION CODE: A NEW DAY HAS COME

Click Here To Read!

In other news, I haven't forgotten about "Talisman" and a new chapter will be posted within the next week or so. I hope you guys are still liking the story and that you'd be there for the new stuff. Hehehe!

Thanks again, and enjoy!

P.S. Please, feel free to comment on the story, characters, etc.

Wow, that was super-sweet! I LOVED it!

I see that like 'Talisman' you had pics for this story too. Not bad. usually, we create our characters in our mind but this time, I decided to go with 'your' characters. It was great! :worship:

BTW, before reading I observed the characters and both Corey and Blake are cute, though I prefer Corey! :D

Will there be more?

Take care,

Ieshwar

Hahaha! Thanks, man. I really appreciate that you took the time to read it. :)

There might be more, not sure yet. The story still has potential, so I'll work on that.

I'll try and post a new chapter of "Talisman" as well by the weekend (hopefully). It's been a while so I want to put it back out there again. I've so much to do with Uni and all that. -sigh- lol

Thanks again for reading.

Any scene or moment you liked the most in the story?

spoilers

spoilers

spoilers

spoilers

Any scene or moment you liked the most in the story?

In fact, there're two. One in the locker room. Where Blake massages his feet. I was smiling the whole scene. Really cool. But the best is the kisses at Corey's place. Damn good! :D I loved this part!

I highly recommend this story to everyone. :) It's a sweet and cute story!

Take care,

Ieshwar