So I have a nemesis?

Ignore him as much as possible. Nothing irks people like this quite as much as being totally ignored.

I've been very lucky in that I've gotten very few negative e-mails over the year. My personality is VERY confrontational on stuff like this so most of them got an earful in return (not ones with legitimate criticisms...I'm talking the wacko e-mails). If you can't ignore them, study what they're saying and figure out exactly what to say that will get their goat up. Then ram it down their throat and enjoy it as they try to sputter back an intelligible response.

Very fun, very evil.

DK .............. I have read two of your stories, and love your story telling. You are a wonderful writer, just can not see someone bitch about your work. If you need anyone to help with the jerks, I will be glad to help.............but I am pretty sure you don't need none.

S :2hands:

Ok so I did some snooping and I found the culprit. It turns out that a friend of mine had been reading my works without knowing that it was me. Then when he found out that I had been writing he was offended that I didn't tell him and he devised this whole plan to mess with me. He knows that I havea paranoid personality and thought this would freak me out, It did.

I found it weird that he didn't know it was me as my real name is Green, but supposedly he really didn't know and another friend confirmed it. so quite a few of my friends were in on it.

Green

P.S. that other friend still thinks I'm crazy LOL. :2thumbs: