So I have a nemesis?

I just got an email from someone claming to be my nemesis. This is what they wrote.

"Mr. Green, I am Mr. Red I am glad to finally get ahold of you, even if it is to inform you that I will not tolerate your blatant abuse of me. I am your nemesis, Your greatest foe and I just want to tell you that I hate your writing as mine is so much better. Please refrain from further writing. Red"

My first instinct was to laugh but then I kinda got creeped out. I recieved this email early this morning and when I tried to reply I got an unknown sender reply. Has anybody had something like this sent to them? I've only gotten one flame before but this is creeping me out.

It could be a joke.

Or someone new saying hello in an odd quirky way. A way to light a fire under you as it were. You can rise to his challenge or take his petty words with a grain of salt.

~Umbathri

no thats not one of my masks

I got this one the other day...

you know I love a good story like the best of us but when you take two main characters so far out of character it makes the story not even fun to read where in all of any of those books have YOU ever seen anything that would put them in that kind of situation and please don't say it is am open story forum I know this and I usually done get upset but if you had any idea how ugly YOU made this you would not try I know your just going to say don't read and Guess what your damn right I wont but I just wanted to tell you how UGLY your story is >>>!!!!!

TBBWolf

It caught me on a bad so I sent this in response:

Boy, you sure do have an Ugly attitude.  Enjoy your pitiful life.

They sent this reply:

not even close kid but as small as you are I think that is all you will ever be but like I said if that is all you know I am sorry for you so carry on as you see fit and understand you will never get anywhere if you don't step back and look around you and follow the RIGHT things not UGLY things

So I sent this reply:

Say, Kid, get a clue.  You are an ugly person deep down as shown by your messages so far.  How did you get so ugly?  What fills you with such ugliness in life? 

After 33 years of life I

:( I once had a really threatening email accompanied by a virus.

I mentioned it to a friend who without my knowledge at the time, sent him "destroy.exe" concealed within something or other. (It wasn't even picked up by Norton).

Never heard from the guy again, so I guess it did its job.

:lmao:

I guess everyone is entitled to their opionons, but my God, what fruit cakes!

I am curious Dan what story was he referring to??

Green! I think that yours is someone just trying to get you angry or as Umbathri says a quirky way or praise.

Then again it could be a gaybasher and then "Why in the hell are they reading in the first place?

You do need to be verycareful with your emails though, many like to send virus and trojan files. Be sure can keep up to date on your virus protection and spyware. Also be careful how much personal information you give out.

Mike

These things Creep me out. I know it's probably a bad joke but it scares you, you know? I put the person on black so they cant email me anymmore. Dk that's an awful hateful person. Sounds like someone out of slitherin.

I think someone was playing around with you, Green. It actually sounds like a bad scenario from the game "Clue," and now we need to decide who the REAL culprit was.

I have received a few flames and some of those had viruses attached, of which I only accidentally opened one. I always tried to send a respectful reply and show them I was bigger person than they were, and not just in the physical sense. I never had a response to one of my replies, which may just be coincidence or they felt they weren't getting to me. The thing is, online, other than the viruses or some really deep investigative endeavors to locate you personally, there is little to actually worry about...unless you've freely given out too much information about yourself.

I think someone was playing around with you, Green.  It actually sounds like a bad scenario from the game "Clue," and now we need to decide who the REAL culprit was.

I have received a few flames and some of those had viruses attached, of which I only accidentally opened one.  I always tried to send a respectful reply and show them I was bigger person than they were, and not just in the physical sense.  I never had a response to one of my replies, which may just be coincidence or they felt they weren't getting to me.  The thing is, online, other than the viruses or some really deep investigative endeavors to locate you personally, there is little to actually worry about...unless you've freely given out too much information about yourself.

I know It just creeps me out. The fact that it came from an unknown member got my paranoia running and I freaked.

I also have a nemisis but not like yours, mine is the ice cream cone maker at work I hate that thing it's always getting the best of me and it just smirks like it knows some deep dark secret about me.

Some day I will exact my revenge on the ice cream cone maker but every time I go to make a move it's one step ahead of me.

Some day I'll show it but I need some planning and recon. But my efforts seem fruitless.

I can't win.......

That's hilarious, but it just reads differently than a flame. Rather than simply offensive remarks or insults, he seems to place both of you in some sort of competition, the way he named himself an opposite color and his choice of the word nemesis. He claims to be a writer as well, maybe you should ask him for a sample of his work. Enemies can be surprisingly fun, it could be worth it to see if he takes this anywhere. Also ask him about what "abuse" he accuses you of. Of course, that's just how I would handle it, this character piques my curiosity.

That's hilarious, but it just reads differently than a flame.  Rather than simply offensive remarks or insults, he seems to place both of you in some sort of competition, the way he named himself an opposite color and his choice of the word nemesis.  He claims to be a writer as well, maybe you should ask him for a sample of his work.  Enemies can be surprisingly fun, it could be worth it to see if he takes this anywhere.  Also ask him about what "abuse" he accuses you of.  Of course, that's just how I would handle it, this character piques my curiosity.

Yes this was my first impression, but you said it more succinctly.

~Umbathri

not every mask fits perfectly

That's hilarious, but it just reads differently than a flame.  Rather than simply offensive remarks or insults, he seems to place both of you in some sort of competition, the way he named himself an opposite color and his choice of the word nemesis.  He claims to be a writer as well, maybe you should ask him for a sample of his work.  Enemies can be surprisingly fun, it could be worth it to see if he takes this anywhere.  Also ask him about what "abuse" he accuses you of.  Of course, that's just how I would handle it, this character piques my curiosity.

I never thought of the color thing. I was thinking today about this and a friend of mine comes to mind. I think this might be him messing with me. He knows that I am extremely paranoid and he might be getting me back for something I might have done.

I will look into this and keep you updated. Green