T.R. Knight - Coming Out PSA

Jack Scribe

He's from Grey's Anatomy, not Scrubs. I know this, because I live and breathe Grey's Anatomy.

He's also my no. 1 TV crush. (And future husband) he just doesn't know it yet...

And a groan to Kevin for the bad joke... haha

I meant scrubs as in the actual article of clothing. I'm also a Grey's fan, but T.R. will ever pale in comparison to Jesse Spencer (Dr. Chase from House, M.d.)

Menzo

And a groan to Kevin for the bad joke... haha

:o

Me, make a bad joke? Nevah! 0:)

I meant scrubs as in the actual article of clothing.

Blah, I don't really like them.

I'm also a Grey's fan, but T.R. will ever pale in comparison to Jesse Spencer (Dr. Chase from House, M.d.)

Hmm, I never seen House (or Grey's Anatomy or Scrubs), but I seem to remember seeing the cast in an issue of Entertainment Weekly. Is he the prettyish, blondish guy? I remember there was one of them I thought was really adorable. Might have been that one.

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Hmm, I never seen House (or Grey's Anatomy or Scrubs), but I seem to remember seeing the cast in an issue of Entertainment Weekly. Is he the prettyish, blondish guy? I remember there was one of them I thought was really adorable. Might have been that one.

That's him, but he's just plain pretty. No '-ish.'

Oh, and Kevin love, are you sure you never seen either of those shows? 0:)

:o How can you have never seen House or Greys Anatomy!?!?

I'm with Adrian... I live and breath Greys Anatomy and haven't missed an episode since the series began last year. If I'm not able to watch it when it's on, then I watch it online :D You should go to Abc.com and watch it, Kevin!

Oh, and Kevin love, are you sure you never seen either of those shows? 0:)

**looks around nervously** :unsure:

hehe, I'll bite. No, I'm about 99% positive I've never watched an episode of either. Like I said, I only know of them from reading Entertainment Weekly and catching info in conversation (or forums!).

I'm with Adrian... I live and breath Greys Anatomy and haven't missed an episode since the series began last year. If I'm not able to watch it when it's on, then I watch it online :D You should go to Abc.com and watch it, Kevin!

Well I don't watch TV at all. In fact I don't really have it. I mean I have a tv, but it doesn't get a single station (I don't have cable, satellite, or even a working antenna). I just use it for watching movies.

The internet option is very viable though! I was super excited to recently discover the rash of networks releasing shows online! As a result I actually do watch the new series Back to You online every week. The first several seasons of Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond (didn't see the later seasons) were the last TV shows I watched before I went off to college and cut TV out of my life :lol: As a result I was really pleased to discover that there was a new show featuring two of my favourite comedy actors!

I strongly suspect I would like House, Hugh Laurie is another of my favourite actors. In fact I've never not liked a show he was in.

-Kevin

Honestly Kevin, I recommend watching it online... no commericals!

I've never missed an episode and this is the fourth season. Of course, it's also the only show I make a point not to miss.

But thanks to the power of DVR, I've got it set to automatically record. (that, and Private Practice, the Grey's spinoff!!)

DVR is how I keep up with my Dr. Who and Torchwood. (John Barrowman *drool* and he sings really really really well)

I'm a sucker for actors who are really huge theatre boys. TR's included in this!

Kevin, I wasn't incredulous that you have never seen either one but that you never seen either one. It was a not-so-subtle mocking of your grammar. Because I'm sweet like that.

**blushes profusely**

Well, I didn't notice my mistake, nor did I notice your correction. I read it as "you've never seen". LOL, I really don't speak or write that way.

:*)

This phenomenon may have something to do with the fact that both of these shows suck the big one.

Now if we were talking about oh say... Mythbusters, we'd strike gold. :D

This phenomenon may have something to do with the fact that both of these shows suck the big one.

Now if we were talking about oh say... Mythbusters, we'd strike gold. :D

Woah, *shakes head* The strangest thing just happened. I Read that you say those shows suck... but I must have had a laspe in sanity or something because SURELY you did not say that... for it is practically impossible to do such a thing. It was like understanding German, but just for an instant.

How strange...

*shuts off sarcasm light*

you guys make it sound like not watching the series is a crime... which i guess i comitted as well :P

but then i don't watch ANY series now, can't seem to keep my commitment to even a TV set, so why start? ^_^

It's only a crime to those of us who have dedicated our lives to watching cute surigical interns advance their careers. I'm guilty of this.

Grey's Anatomy, Harry Potter and Musical Theatre are my vices. It's safer than drinking and smoking. lol.

And I haven't seen last night's episode of Grey's yet... oops. I should do that.

The only crime committed here is the loyal viewers encouraging the writings to continue writing blasphemy. They almost had it right once... I remember walking in on a few of my friends watching that garbage, when a bomb went off. The sad part of that episode was that only part of the hospital was damaged... I was hoping the entire building would crumble and kill the entire cast.

*covers ears* lalalalalalalala I can't hear you!!

It's a show. I like it. It makes me smile and lightens my day. When I am happy, I am nice to those around me, and in turn, that makes them happy. Is is sad that a TV can do all this? Perhaps.

lol, I'm just kidding. One of by best friends doesn't like the show either. Tries to call me in the middle of it. That's one of the worst things you can do to me, second only to taking me to Gap and not letting me look at the sweaters...

haha.

lol, I'm just kidding. One of by best friends doesn't like the show either. Tries to call me in the middle of it. That's one of the worst things you can do to me, second only to taking me to Gap and not letting me look at the sweaters...

:lmao:

I got the biggest kick out of that! And it reminded me that my Gap and Old Navy cards haven't seen much action in the last 8 or 9 months (but God Express must love me! 0:) )

:lmao:

I got the biggest kick out of that! And it reminded me that my Gap and Old Navy cards haven't seen much action in the last 8 or 9 months (but God Express must love me! 0:) )

You have no idea how happy I was the day I realized Old Navy and Gap were owned by the same company! I think I was in the dressing room, and and I saw it on a little poster... I'm pretty sure I yelled "score!"

To which my friend replies, "Already? You've just put in on... jeeze, it must be attractive..."

I love my friends.

You have no idea how happy I was the day I realized Old Navy and Gap were owned by the same company! I think I was in the dressing room, and and I saw it on a little poster... I'm pretty sure I yelled "score!"

To which my friend replies, "Already? You've just put in on... jeeze, it must be attractive..."

I love my friends.

:lol:

I don't like Old Navy, the clothes are too boring. Club Monaco, brought to my attention by Clinton (from What not to Wear) is now my favorite non-designer store.

I like Old Navy. You're right though the clothes are a tad boring, but it works pretty well if you match them with some edgier options. Also, I dress nearly all types of style, so occasionally I like to dress in clothes that won't necessarily draw all eyes to me (I admit these times are fairly rare though 0:) )

Banana Republic is definitely my least favourite brand in that company. :thumbdown:

Everything looks like it was designed exclusively for older, professional men who didn't want to make a statement...well actually it probably was :P

I've never heard of Club Monaco! Sounds cool, I'll have to check it out. You're right though, designer stores are definitely best.

Hmmm, I think I need to update my wardrobe for cooler weather anyway... 0:)

Menzo (wow this thread is off topic)

:o

How can a discussion about clothes and shopping possibly be off topic!?!

But just in case...So where do you guys think T.R. Knight likes to shop when he's picking out his PSA outfits?

-Kevin :boy:

How can a discussion about clothes and shopping possibly be off topic!?!

But just in case...So where do you guys think T.R. Knight likes to shop when he's picking out his PSA outfits?

-Kevin :boy:

That's an easy question. Has to be Fred Segal on Melrose in West Hollywood. Check out the link.

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Shop/FredSegal.shtml.

Jack B)