The Male Brain

:lol::D:D

Hey that's not true! I iron all my clothes! Myself! :P

And the 'ball sports' in non-existent in my brain. The only sport I practice deals with shuttlecocks! :P:P

As for the sex sextion, no comments! :P

Ieshwar

Yeah I'd have to agree with that the attention span is too large lol, and I'm very good at domestic skills, I'm like the only person who does cleaning in my house, and I love to cook!

Of course I'm not going to commit on the sex section either.... :lol:

Lol 69.....

Edited by Dalmatia
  • Site Administrator

A reasonable approximation of the average adult male. The sizes of the different components are different for teenage males, but I'm leaving it as an exercise for the student to work out which parts are larger.... :P

• Site Administrator

So do I. I've even won some prizes for my cooking! Okay, I had to lie and cheat to win, but I won! (the section was "scones made by a gentleman" and I lied and said I was a gentleman). :P

So do I. I've even won some prizes for my cooking! Okay, I had to lie and cheat to win, but I won! (the section was "scones made by a gentleman" and I lied and said I was a gentleman). :P

That is probably the most British sounding thing I've read in a long time... "Scones made by a gentlemen." haha.

I love scones. And Gentlemen.

• Site Administrator
I love scones. And Gentlemen.

If you like, I can send you my secret recipe for scones (I found it on the internet). However, you'll need to find the gentlemen yourself :P