Want to Congratulate Someone?

BeaStKid

• Site Administrator
I want to Congratulate my older brother, he and his wife are finally going to have a baby. :) She's at least three months pregnant... I just found out today because my older brother and I aren't on the best of terms.. BUT! I'm still happy for him and his wife. :wub: They're big on being surprised about the baby.. so no one will know if it's a girl or a boy until it's birth... :blink:

:great: WOO HOO! :great:

That's fantastic news. I'm sure you'll be a great auntie: "Auntie Krista! Auntie Krista! Will you read me another story?" :D

I want to Congratulate my older brother, he and his wife are finally going to have a baby. :) She's at least three months pregnant... I just found out today because my older brother and I aren't on the best of terms.. BUT! I'm still happy for him and his wife. :wub: They're big on being surprised about the baby.. so no one will know if it's a girl or a boy until it's birth... :blink:

Krista

That's great!! You're becoming an Auntie!!!! :P:):hug:

• Site Administrator
Congrats to Graeme on becoming GA Moderator!!! :) The flashy green tag looks good on your profile... :)

And here I was hoping no one would notice.... :ph34r: Thanks, BeaStKid! I just hope I can do the job properly. :D

And here I was hoping no one would notice.... :ph34r: Thanks, BeaStKid! I just hope I can do the job properly. :D

:lol:

With your capabilities and the way you seem to be so well spread throughout the forums, I'm sure you will... :)