Chips or Fries?

NaperVic

Fries and Chips for me.

However, I don't eat chips. I only eat junk food if it's really good. I don't dislike chips, but they're certainly not good enough to bother with eating. Much like popcorn, any type of soda, or any candy or dessert that isn't a very rich chocolate (occasionally I eat something lemon or lime flavoured).

Anyway give me cheese fries any day! Actually sometimes fries without cheese aren't worth eating either, unless they're quite salty or spicy. In fact I've often been in food establishments and canceled my whole order if they couldn't melt cheese on the fries - ideally monterey jack, swiss, mozzarella, or colby. Cheddar and American just aren't that good, especially if they're that icky bright orange colour.

Anyway, I'm quite picky about my fries, but I call them fries...unless they are fish n' chips...only I don't eat fish n' chips anyway :P

Those veggie chips Colin mentioned are an exception to my "no chip rule" as are "soy crisps", however, I only eat those two because they're a good source of protein and sometimes I'm lazy. Similarly I'll occasionally mix cottage cheese with a bit of apple cider vinegar, and eat it as a dip with pretzels. It seems ridiculous because I really don't care for pretzels very much and they're nearly devoid of nutritional value; however, once again I'm after the high protein content the cottage cheese has (and I gotta dip something in it, I just feel weird eating cottage cheese straight).

-Kevin (who only eats and drinks things that are either very healthy, or incredibly tasty)

Edited by AFriendlyFace

• Site Administrator
-Kevin (who only eats and drinks things that are either very healthy, or incredibly tasty)

Does that imply that you're yet to encounter the food that is both very healthy AND incredibly tasty?

• Site Administrator
Pringles (genuine artificial imitation chips)

There are others, but I only listed the ones that are crunchy. Some of the fruit "chips" aren't crunchy, they're chewy. Some may sound exotic, but they're available in stores around where I'm going to college, and in my home town too.

Colin B)

Which happen to be made by Proctor & Gamble, one of the world's largest detergent, chemical, soap companies.

Yum :D

Steve B)

I call them fries, I work at a McDonald's (unfortunately), so that is what they are called.

Tater tots are kinda gross, but if they are baked not fried they are ok to eat.

(and I gotta dip something in it, I just feel weird eating cottage cheese straight).

Take a slice of fresh tomato, put some cottage cheese on top and then drizzle some low-fat italian dressing on. Yum! (Pepper to taste!)

Nope, that food is called Edamame. It's amazingly tasty, low in calories, low in sodium, and incredibly high in protein and fiber!!

Oh yummy! Edamame is very good - and to think McDonald's was the first place I ever ate it ("Asian" Salad).