As i said before I have only one rule do not ask me what my poems mean, because i will not tell you but please feel free to send your comments and your interpretations of what i have written. Maybe later in the future i may post what thoughts made me write.

Please let me know what you think.

Julian Alexander

Whats easy to say, I liked it.

Whats harder to say, what it made me feel, Loneliness.

My own interpretation can skew the meaning, but heres what I see.

At first glance I see someone with pain, possibly abuse in the past. With a night visitor that scares him, despite the obvious pleasures associated with. First with hesitation then complete submission.

But thats not the impression it left me with. Pain and self-deprecation, not necessarily associated with past abuse, but scared of himself? And the longing for something hes tasted before, but has problems admitting thats what he really desires? And Finally this nightly visitor, yes nightly as I see it a recurring event, Is this visitor real or just the symbol of his longing. A fantasy? As I said before Loneliness

If I disturbed your vision too much im sorry =)  Our own experiences taint what we see.  But you made me feel something, which was your intent.

:great: No i like what you are thinking, this poem's meaning( 0:) but i wont say what it is) is very enigmatic and emotional. It supposed to make feel something and i hope that i here from more of you.

Julian Alexander

• 2 weeks later...