[Lugh] The Key by Lugh

• Site Administrator

A wonderful story of belief and love. Chester has to trust in his great-grandfather, and because he does, he gains more than he could possibly have imagined.

The story doesn't show it, but I can imagine what went through Chester's mind when he was being questioned by his great-grandfather, and then the revelation about Robert. I know if it had been me, I would have been in shock.

The ending, with the news about Benji and his family, was a lovely irony -- one that brought a smile to my face.

Thanks, Lugh! :)

This story was a pleasure to read.

Although, when I started the first image that came to mind was my grandfather lying comatose in his deathbed, but then Chester's great-grandfather talked. I think I'd have fallen on the floor about then.

I liked the bit of irony at the end having the family business come full circle.

Thanks for the great read, Lugh.

Carl :boy:

Yes, that was a beautiful read! With a really superb ending, Lugh! :worship:

I thought it was touching that Chester's great-grandfather passed on once he had passed on the "trust".

I definitely would have read those letters! :P

Conner

Edited by Conner

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story and awsome job.

I definately want more history on the characters and to see where things go from where they left off. :wub:

awww

thank you guys, I'm glad you liked it.

herm so that is what irony is... and to think my english professor TRIED to learn me that...

sorry it was such a short piece this time, I sorta forgot about the deadline and um.. yeah well lets just say that mine was the last one submitted... heh...

I'll try to do better next time.

um thank me for wut?

it always amazes me how different people see different things in these stories... especially Kevin and Graeme... but not only them... anyway thanks to everyone who read it, even if you didn't comment.

um thank me for wut?

it always amazes me how different people see different things in these stories... especially Kevin and Graeme... but not only them... anyway thanks to everyone who read it, even if you didn't comment.

.. for stating the obvious (which is a very good thing sometimes).

No difference in being rejected between gay and str8 ppl.. well, ok, we face the chance not only to be rejected, but to run into a homophobe.. but thats something you can check before "trying your luck"....

I think you can take it as a compliment if different people see different things in your stories !! If there is potential to interpret them in many different ways, that IMHO is a sign for a good story ;-)

:worship::worship::worship:

Lugh, I loved this story. Irony? yeah.. you nailed it.

A truly sweet story, Lugh. I have to agree with Graeme this time. There's a whole bunch of different emotions you can feel with Chester and for Chester.

Again... I really did like this one.

:2thumbs::2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Hugz,

Rick