JK Rowling hints at Eighth Potter

JK Rowling hints at Eighth Potter Book

link

JK Rowling says she has not ruled out an eighth Harry Potter novel, although she is unlikely to consider writing it for another 10 years.

[...]

This is great news for us HP Fans!!! YIPEE!!!

BeaStKid

JK Rowling hints at Eighth Potter Book

link

JK Rowling says she has not ruled out an eighth Harry Potter novel, although she is unlikely to consider writing it for another 10 years.

[...]

This is great news for us HP Fans!!! YIPEE!!!

BeaStKid

Ya it is a good news, but she also said that it prolly wouldn't be centered on Harry. Also, I say that by the time she decides to maybe write a next one most of us will have forgotten that she said that she might write one

Ya it is a good news, but she also said that it prolly wouldn't be centered on Harry. Also, I say that by the time she decides to maybe write a next one most of us will have forgotten that she said that she might write one

Long live the Fan Fics!!! :P

I have heard that she has two books in the making. One is for children; the other is for adults. I look forward to anything she writes. She's such a great writer. A book about the children would be good too, but we'll have to wait and see. She's unsure about continuing the series. All we can do is speculate.

I wouldn't want to see JK do anything more with the HP series, anything else I would think would take away from the original series. I would like to see what else she has planned as she is new to the Author scene still.

Krista

what i would really like to see, is kind of what Tamora Pierce did with her books....

Have it take place in the same world, so the main characters from one series show up as background characters in the next. They're still important, but not nearly as focused.

or something like that.

what i would really like to see, is kind of what Tamora Pierce did with her books....

Have it take place in the same world, so the main characters from one series show up as background characters in the next. They're still important, but not nearly as focused.

or something like that.

Something like Sara Bell's Reed Series-The Magic in your Touch and The Way You Say my name. :)

Another example, though not a good one as the previous characters are still quite important, would be Dom Luka's The Lo'n'g Way and In the fish bowl. :)

BeaStKid