What a Match!

BeaStKid

Was just watching the Chennai Masters Semi-Final match between Rafael Nadal and Carlos Moya. It was breathtaking!!

I tuned in when Nadal was a set down and was in the second set tie breaker. (I tuned in before as well, but was unable to watch as errands came up)

First set 6-7 to Moya.

During the second set's tie break, Moya had a triple MATCH Point and failed to capitalize!! Can you believe it! Nadal came back with such a vengeance to save the set and push the match into a third and final decider set...

What a scintillating performance by Nadal. And those grunts he makes! :wub:

My mom has gone to sleep now, taking with her the access to the television. Sigh! Can't watch more... :(

BeaStKid16.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just watching the Chennai Masters Semi-Final match between Rafael Nadal and Carlos Moya. It was breathtaking!!

I tuned in when Nadal was a set down and was in the second set tie breaker. (I tuned in before as well, but was unable to watch as errands came up)

First set 6-7 to Moya.

During the second set's tie break, Moya had a triple MATCH Point and failed to capitalize!! Can you believe it! Nadal came back with such a vengeance to save the set and push the match into a third and final decider set...

What a scintillating performance by Nadal. And those grunts he makes! :wub:

My mom has gone to sleep now, taking with her the access to the television. Sigh! Can't watch more... :(

BeaStKid16.gif

That's one good thing that I like of nadal,, he never gives up and will make the other player fight for every points. and never take him for beaten.

he's very good and powerful, trust me it hurts getting hit by one of his balls (I'm talking about the tennis yellowish balls you perverts :P )

Tho I'll still say that Federer is better overall and nicer off the courts.

sacha

Yay, a sports topic I can participate in. Nadal is hands-down my favourite tennis player, and I think he has some incredible talent. It's a shame his career will fall in the shadow of Federer. A few years earlier, or a few later, and he would benumber 1 in the world.

Menzo

That's one good thing that I like of nadal,, he never gives up and will make the other player fight for every points. and never take him for beaten.

he's very good and powerful, trust me it hurts getting hit by one of his balls (I'm talking about the tennis yellowish balls you perverts :P )

Tho I'll still say that Federer is better overall and nicer off the courts.

sacha

Oh Federer is boring! :P But yeah he never gives up Nadal will beat Federer in Wimbeldon one of these days, I just know it.

And I agree with BeaStkid, Nadal is def. hotter. :wub:

Edited by scoopny

Federer is the most breathtaking player I have ever seen and does ridiculous things with ease, I can only hope he finally wins a French one of these days, I hope this year is the Grand Slam for him.

Look to see Novac soon overtake Nadal :DB) Novac is better looking in my opinion too, I don't buy into the whole exotic thing Rafa has going ;)

Federer is the most breathtaking player I have ever seen and does ridiculous things with ease, I can only hope he finally wins a French one of these days, I hope this year is the Grand Slam for him.

Look to see Novac soon overtake Nadal :DB) Novac is better looking in my opinion too, I don't buy into the whole exotic thing Rafa has going ;)

Novac is cute as hell! Hot too, but nowhere near Nadal!! :wub:

Well will anyone beat Federer in the Aussie Open this year? Unlikely. Let's see what happens in Roland Garros. He is quite frankly the best tennis player I've ever seen. Drives me nuts, lol.

Well will anyone beat Federer in the Aussie Open this year? Unlikely. Let's see what happens in Roland Garros. He is quite frankly the best tennis player I've ever seen. Drives me nuts, lol.

that he is... but Nadal is the King of Clay!!! :)

I believe Federer will again win 3/4 Grand Slams this year, and the only way he is going tin the French is if Nadal mysteriously gets injured, because he is as close to unbeatable on clay as Federer is on grass.

Federer for Mens and...no idea for womens, it's a surprise every year, Henin is the safe option, although Serena Williams does love playing at Melbourne Park...

All aboard the Fed express!

And don't forget Safin either, gotta love watching him play, most amazing semi-final against Fed in 05, Fed had match point, opted for a fancy between the legs shot instead of a straightfoward passing shot, missed it, ended up losing the match, Safin ends up beating Hewitt in the final.

Roddick was demolished at last years Open, felt sorry for him :(

Hewitt won't get far, can't match it with the big hitters anymore, 4th round, no more (I hope, can't stand him).

I hope Marcos Baghdatis has a good tournament again!

Gee hasn't this thread degenerated, people would think we're perverts or something...

Anyway, the Aus Open is coming soon, tips?

Federer will most likely win that one,, I sure hope he will.

you're just jealous cause you like Nadal better. :P I know ya good enough to say that,,, but Federer will still win as he's just simply in a league of his own.

Hewitt is great too... too bad he's not having a great time on the courts...Safin is an awesome player as well. :)

The Brian brothers in the doubles!!! :)

In double, I see The Brian brother winning,,, They're simply perfect together,,, they complete each other very well.

but in the dreamy player I gotta say Jamie Murray. And my little best peter polanski (CAN), who's really nice to talk with

Nadal is 21 and Federer 26 !

I suppose Federer will stay first one or two years more and after the place will be free for Nadal.

Sure Nadal is cute B) but the smile of Federer is nice, and he is supporting a lot of young people. He established Roger Federer Foundation in 2003 to help disadvantaged people and to promote sports to young people.

Nadal is 21 and Federer 26 !

I suppose Federer will stay first one or two years more and after the place will be free for Nadal.

Sure Nadal is cute B) but the smile of Federer is nice, and he is supporting a lot of young people. He established Roger Federer Foundation in 2003 to help disadvantaged people and to promote sports to young people.

Fed is a great human being and a wonderful sportsperson as well. His sportsmanship on and off the courts is commendable. :)

By the way Frenchcanadian is holding out on us. He's seen Rafa in person.... and wasn't impressed. I think he's a size queen! :D

:whistle:

All I told ya, scoopny was that, I've heard/read at more than one time that Rafa was.... ummm, impressive. Whereas, in reality, he's quite "normal"