Sexy accents

Tiger

Sexy Accents  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is the sexiest accent on the planet?

• French
    • Italian
    • Spanish
    • Irish
    • German
    • Indian
    • Other (Please specify in the forum)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Irish, but I love every single European accent except probably German. I don't know why but I just don't find German as sexy as Irish or French or Spanish.

But my Irish favouritism is biased because after spending two weeks in the summer on the island, one tends to fall in love with it. Ironically, it wasn't the same when I went to Spain.

I picked Irish, but I love every single European accent except probably German. I don't know why but I just don't find German as sexy as Irish or French or Spanish.

But my Irish favouritism is biased because after spending two weeks in the summer on the island, one tends to fall in love with it. Ironically, it wasn't the same when I went to Spain.

It's like a menu. There are so many scrumptious dishes in which to choose from. :P

Definitely Irish, ours is horrible, you probably only hear the more refined version or the ridiciulously stereotyped version of the Aussie accent overseas, personally I find our accent pretty crude and unsophisitcated ;)

Especially Queenslanders.

bah I like the accent of english people talking in french,,, that's nice

I love the british/australian accent

I just wish that I wouldn't have such a big french ( a more neutral one) accent talking in english.

sacha

I would just like to say for the record that Frenchcanadian's french accent is, um, quite nice. :wub: I can say that me speaking in French would turn no one on, lol.

Edited by scoopny

Definitely Irish, ours is horrible, you probably only hear the more refined version or the ridiciulously stereotyped version of the Aussie accent overseas, personally I find our accent pretty crude and unsophisitcated ;)

The only problem with Irish accents is that some are difficult to understand, but they sound so sexy. Who cares? :D

Mmm, les mecs parisiens ont les accents les plus sexy. Mais, les accents du Marseille sont aussi tres agreables.

Here a good example of a "sexy" accent from Paris : listen

But who today remember Arletty and Louis Jouvet in the movie "H

Edited by old bob

There is a man I know from Charleston, South Carolina. He has the sexiest American voice I have ever heard. I could listen to him speak for hours and hours. :wub: Oh, he's also cute and gay. :D

There is a man I know from Charleston, South Carolina. He has the sexiest American voice I have ever heard. I could listen to him speak for hours and hours. :wub: Oh, he's also cute and gay. :D

*Get's plane ticket ready* Where in SC did ya say? :D

My second fave has to be britsh, I love the accent Jp and Craig in hollyoaks have! Simply to die for. *drools*

*Get's plane ticket ready* Where in SC did ya say? :D

Mikie, the man is almost old enough to your father. That said, he is way out of your age range, especially considering that you think I'm old. :angry:

I picked Irish.

Interestingly, I'd a professor who had an accent and a racial mix that nobody could figure out. Finally we found out that he was Jamaican and Chinese. Then we found out he was gay. :D

I picked Irish.

Interestingly, I'd a professor who had an accent and a racial mix that nobody could figure out. Finally we found out that he was Jamaican and Chinese. Then we found out he was gay. :D

That is an interesting ethnic mixed. Is he cute? :P

Mmm, les mecs parisiens ont les accents les plus sexy. Mais, les accents du Marseille sont aussi tres agreables.

en fait, j'aime mieux l'accent suisse, genre genevois. (Actually, I like better the French accent from swizerland, like in geneva)

• Site Administrator

I've been told that some people can spot a difference in accent across the country, but I've never been able to do it. Of course, I also have trouble telling a New Zealand accent, so maybe that's not surprising....

Rather than crude and unsophisticated, I like to think of the Aussie accent as being young and unpretentious. I'm not disagreeing, just putting it in more positive terms :P

I've been told that some people can spot a difference in accent across the country, but I've never been able to do it. Of course, I also have trouble telling a New Zealand accent, so maybe that's not surprising....

Rather than crude and unsophisticated, I like to think of the Aussie accent as being young and unpretentious. I'm not disagreeing, just putting it in more positive terms :P

My boss want to Aussie this past summer, and when he came back let's just say he enjoyed his newfound accent :D

I would totally have to say Aussie, I've always loved it! Plus I agree with Graeme's interpretation of it. British is pretty cool too.

As for the typically 'romantic' languages of the world, I generally think of them as sleezy but maybe that is just my missinformed view of people I have met that speak those languages.

G

Ive never heard anyone say, oh yeah, I love an American accent. Ever.

People have mentioned southern accents. I believe they meant the southern United States. ;)

en fait, j'aime mieux l'accent suisse, genre genevois. (Actually, I like better the French accent from swizerland, like in geneva)

Well, I use it daily (remember, born and living in Geneva), but it is awful, and certainly not sexy. Only a frenchcanadian could like it :P .

On the other side, myself, I like to listen to "joual" speaking people (or magoua or chaouin). The mix with frenchised english words is funny, even sexy... :wub: (for instance, La Bolduc, Jack Kerouak or Ren

Edited by old bob