Have you ever fallen in love with someone who is straight?

Hylas

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever fallen in love with someone who is straight (or you think is straight)?

• Yes, but I am over him/her
    • Yes, and I still am. With no hopes of my love ever being returned.
    • Yes, and I am in a relationship with him/her
    • I don't know. I have fallen in love/am in love with someone. But I don't know if he/she is/was gay/bi or straight.
    • No, I had straight crushes, but I've always been careful to just keep it at crushes
    • No, I have always steered clear of people who are forever out of reach
    • No, I have never been in love! o.O

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never said that! He just said that he knows of that teen...that teen talks of falling in love every second week... :)

Sorry Benji. I misunderstood. Please forgive me. :worship:

Tiger's 200th post:

:wacko: .................Huh???????????

I thought you were in love with a teenager. <blushes>

Beastie set me straight. (Yes the word straight is a bad choice of word but it was all I could think of.)

Tiger's 200th post:

Beastie set me straight. (Yes the word straight is a bad choice of word but it was all I could think of.)

Posted Image

Bad Boy! It was Graeme who you misquoted and not Benji! You need some pretty good straightening out!!! :P

Posted Image

Bad Boy! It was Graeme who you misquoted and not Benji! You need some pretty good straightening out!!! :P

:( ...............I have definately missed something here :wacko: :wacko: ...My G_d! BK where do you keep finding these emocons :P:P

Posted Image

Oops... wrong post-wore. Sorry. :P The paddle is just a tad extreme. :blink:

I suppose you know what I meant by that. :P

B) ...........1st of all, your eyes don't always bug out like that!! :P secondly, there are too many ramifications to answer in this post :P:D

I suppose you know what I meant by that. :P

B) ...........1st of all, your eyes don't always bug out like that!! :P secondly, there are too many ramifications to answer in this post :P:D

They do if you're THAT good. I cannot get into specifics. We need an adult area. I like talking to the kids, but sometimes it would be nice to be a little more well adult-like. :P See below! See what I mean? Even the whipper snapper understand my under-the-radar comment. What is an older guy like myself supposed to do about it? :P

:blink::rolleyes::D

They do if you're THAT good. I cannot get into specifics. We need an adult area. I like talking to the kids, but sometimes it would be nice to be a little more well adult-like. :P See below! See what I mean? Even the whipper snapper understand my under-the-radar comment. What is an older guy like myself supposed to do about it? :P

:*) ....I can't believe I.. :*)

Maybe that the discussion is slipping into dangerous stuff. There's no adult stuff sub-forum.

B) ......Nothing that serious my French-speaking freind....blush... that's right tiger made me blush :blink:

Maybe that the discussion is slipping into dangerous stuff. There's no adult stuff sub-forum.

I know there isn't. That's why I'm suggesting one. I'm not saying anything dangerous. Benji just has a dirty mind. :lol: