Hey,

Welcome again to GA, I just started reading, this story and I found it well wrote. I like the character development already and I can't wait to get on to chapter 2, the parents in the first chapters struck me as entertaining and original as well as they reacted to their sons. I like the "parallel" beginning of the characters beginning with short glances into Jason and Kyle's life in the opening scenes. Set in Nebraska and New York.

You also have a smooth flowing writing style. :)

Thanks for sharing,

Krista

Welcome to GA Mellicat. I just peeped out chapter one and was so wrapped up, I moved on to chapter two.

Great job so far on the development of the plot and the characters. Also, I think it was really clever having the epilogue as the prologue. Anyway, I can't wait to jump on chapter three later on today.

I just read chapter two, I like how you moved the story forward, while taking time to explain what has happened the characters life up to the present so that we the readers can connect to them and deeper while following your pace of the story.

Anyway, another great chapter. :)

Krista

• 2 weeks later...

I read "Shameful". It's a great story. Even in today's world, there are so many closet cases out there sufferening secretly, because they cannot accept their sexuality. I could feel Jason's pain. I actually read the story in two days. I wanted to know what happened. I was totally hyponitized. Great work! :worship: