Valentine's Day

JSmith

I'll be treating my man to some Burger King and some video games!

By, "my man," I mean yours truly ;)

Well, I hope you find someone who likes your great sense of humour. :worship:

masturbation/crying.

i kid.

awwwwww :hug: sorry.

Well I was stupid,, someone did asked me for a movie. but it was last weekend,, and I had a head cramp, and when he asked for thursday, I didn't realized that it was the valentine's day night.. and I said no. having realized,, I'd said yes as friend,... shoot me someone

Aww.. Burger King... yuck. :P Lol.

I'm not celebrating Vday officially until Saturday when David is off work. He said the nurses, doctors, and other staff all had a good laugh at his expense. He wasn't the only victim though so that made him feel better. He said he really liked the gifts, they were a nice surprise and it relieved a lot of stress and tension for him. He had spent most of the morning giving flu shots to little kids and that had him frazzled.

Anyway, he said no big surprises next year.. and honestly, I don't know how to top this one.. and it remain G-rated and appropriate. :ph34r:

I'm not celebrating Vday officially until Saturday when David is off work. He said the nurses, doctors, and other staff all had a good laugh at his expense. He wasn't the only victim though so that made him feel better. He said he really liked the gifts, they were a nice surprise and it relieved a lot of stress and tension for him. He had spent most of the morning giving flu shots to little kids and that had him frazzled.

Anyway, he said no big surprises next year.. and honestly, I don't know how to top this one.. and it remain G-rated and appropriate. :ph34r:

:D I'm glad that he liked the surprise. you made his day!

Aww.. Burger King... yuck. :P Lol.

So what was his surprise for you?

So tell me if this is sad....I sent myself a cookie bouquet (sp) and also ordered myself a few things and had them wrapped so I could pretend they were gifts from someone. I really need to figure out this whole boyfriend thing. :/

It's a little sad. Embrace being single, even if you don't like it!

So tell me if this is sad....I sent myself a cookie bouquet (sp) and also ordered myself a few things and had them wrapped so I could pretend they were gifts from someone. I really need to figure out this whole boyfriend thing. :/

Aww. It's ok to buy you stuff... maybe not wrapped really. You're young dear so no worries you have plenty of time and chances to figure out the dating scene as it's not easy. :)

Krista

So what was his surprise for you?

I still don't know.. we're holding the "serious" gifts for our night out Saturday and since I don't like chocolate he didn't get me anything else - other than the "surprise."

Well damn! There's goes my suggestion that you pop out of a heart shaped cake topless! :boy:

Aww. It's ok to buy you stuff... maybe not wrapped really. You're young dear so no worries you have plenty of time and chances to figure out the dating scene as it's not easy. :)

That's my thought. It's perfectly fine, in fact admirable I would think to "treat yourself", but you should treat yourself because you feel good about who you are and as a way of affirming that you don't need anyone.

One year I took myself on a wonderful V-day date. I dressed up and went to a fancy restaurant, then I spent a couple of hours shopping, then I went to a movie, then I had some wine and took a bubble bath and listened to some soothing music...it was great! And the whole point was that I didn't need anyone else to do those things! In fact I relished doing them alone in full sight of all the couples (okay, I took the bubble bath privately but that's the not the point!)

Anyway, you don't need someone else to make you happy. It's great to share your happiness with someone else, but don't rely on someone else for your happiness ;)

:hug:

Take care all,

Kevin

• Site Administrator

Don't worry too much. You're still young (I suspect you hate it when someone says that :P ).

I was well into my twenties before I met anyone, and my late twenties before I got married. My best online friend was 31 before his first boyfriend and 37 before he met someone he'd like to spend the rest of his life with :) So you've got plenty of time :D You're already one up on both of us -- you know you want a boyfriend. It took us a lot longer to work that out.... :wacko: