DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

How dare you! How dare you I say leave us a cliffhanger like that! My GOD I loved this chapter and the ENDING of it drives me INSANE. I want to see what happens, I want to KNOW NOW!

How long? How long must we wait?

Edit: Oh and Myr, I might write some more of the VJ sequel, but with this ending I'm way out of the right frame of mind for Do Over Redux. I'd likely have the nuclear bombs fall on the world for no good reason...

Argh! What a cliffhanger! Dam you dom!

I think I'm beginning to partly understand the motivation of stalkers. ;)

I'm actually mulling the idea of finding out your adress, flying over there, to camp on your front step moaning "Please! More! Need moooooore!" over and over. :P

I guess you get it, that I'm _really_ expectant to read the sequel.

Continue your great work and pretty, pretty please, make it quick. I'm really on your hook here.

Daniel

How soon is soon? Many of us can't wait! Don't let anything get in the way I tell ya!

I want to hear what Jude says to Quinn's mom, and how she puts two and two together in that chapter and comes up with a horrified my son is a queer!

Okay, maybe that will happen, maybe not, but whatever DOES happen I will enjoy!

Chapter 13 - Okay, not a cliffhanger ending...but STILL!  Dom, I really love this story!  Thanks for making my day!

Nope, no cliff. I've decided to behave myself for a chapter. But, only because I wanted to leave it in a good place so I could work on Desert Dropping for a while. Glad you liked it. :)

Smiles, Dom

OK... So this isn't exactly one of those evil cliffhangars. But don't think this dimishes my craving. ;)

At the moment TOU is my favorit of your stories. Really good chapter, I'm always waiting for more. :2thumbs:

DD, for a change, will be nice, too. ;)

So accept my humble bow to the great Dom. :P

It could be just as evil as a 'cliffhanger' if you think about who all could have been watching that kiss...

and I agree TOU is easily my favorite atm, well done!

~Umbathri

A mulatto, An albino, A mosquito, My Libido, A denial

It could be just as evil as a 'cliffhanger' if you think about who all could have been watching that kiss... 

Yeah, I started thinking about who will stumble out of the bushes and see them kissing. It could be Brad, Marissa, or even Bree. Or god forbid what if it's Mr. Johns, or Quinn's mom! Sigh, who needs a cliffhanger when we can think of so many other possibilities in our own heads? :(

Vic the Domaholic

You know maybe its not a great to give dom ideas on VJ2 as we have learned that he sometimes does act on them how ever i like what has been done so far with VJ2 and cant wait for the next but i really want to see the next chapter of DD. I do wonder if any one seen what happend in the woods if anyone i bet it was bree. Or i could be wrong wow so many things that could happen keep it up dom.

And just tell the flamers to to piss off.