the GAzette

moonwolf

In order to celebrate the 5 years of GA, the GAzette decided to come back after a year long hiatusclick here to see the newsletter

if you have any suggestion for the upcoming editions you can always just put a reply to the post or send your thought to Krista, BeastKid or Adian Michaels about it

Now what did you think about this issue ?

Personnally I really liked it and no it's not because I'm there. (well maybe a little :P ) Honestly I really look foward to next month edition :)

Jason aka Moonwolf

In order to celebrate the 5 years of GA, the GAzette decided to come back after a year long hiatusclick here to see the newsletter

if you have any suggestion for the upcoming editions you can always just put a reply to the post or send your thought to Krista, BeastKid or Adian Michaels about it

Now what did you think about this issue ?

Personnally I really liked it and no it's not because I'm there. (well maybe a little :P ) Honestly I really look foward to next month edition :)

Jason aka Moonwolf

I think it's good to see the newsletter back up and running. I notice that it's being done on a smaller scale, but that's a good thing, IMO. Um, are you guys looking for contributing writers to submit articles for next month's edition?

I really liked it! :D I was quite sad that we hadn't had them for so long. :( I know this one is short but it's much much better than nothing. It looked very neat, keeping all the main things in headlines. :)

Looking forward to the next one! :)

Ieshwar

• Site Moderator

The reason for the shorter format is to keep it manageable. The next issue is being worked on. I'm sure the team will accept suggestions for future issues.

The reason for the shorter format is to keep it manageable. The next issue is being worked on. I'm sure the team will accept suggestions for future issues.

Yes, as a matter of fact, the team is open to suggestions from members about how to improve or what they would like to see in the Newsletter.

Please feel free to PM either me, Krista or Adrian Michaels with your comments/feedback/suggestions. :)

BeaStKid

(Newsletter Team)

P.S

Phew! That was my first reply in an official capacity (for anything) here at GA. Feels good. ;):P

I really liked it. It may have been short, but it looked well put together and organized, and informative. I had fun reading Moonwolf's Q&A interview and the blurbs about the new Hosted authors.

This is the first one in a long while, then it is a good start and I'm sure it will only get better. :D

We are open to looking into submitting articles, book reviews, and other interesting things sent in by members. We hope to add a little bit more to the Newsletters in the future when we get into the hang of doing the Newsletter. Keeping the Newsletter up and running is important as well.

Krista

We are open to looking into submitting articles, book reviews, and other interesting things sent in by members. We hope to add a little bit more to the Newsletters in the future when we get into the hang of doing the Newsletter. Keeping the Newsletter up and running is important as well.

Krista

and pictures and Hollywood gossip??? That would rule.