[Mellicat] Chapters 12 & 13

HA! Number one forum poster AGAIN!

I shall go undefeated!

Another great two chapters. This didn't make me as unhappy, which is great! I mean, sure I was a little pissed at Sam for cheating and then hurting Jason, but let's face it, it happens all the time these days. Even if Jason doesn't forgive her, well she can move on and still be ok.

I'm so happy about Cole and Seth. That's my favorite part! Like Seth, I wonder what made Cole do the quick change of heart? Maybe he had some kind of epiphany, like Seth?

I feel so bad about Toby. He is going downhill and I think he is beginning to notice it, although still not ready to take the necessary steps for help. However, I did notice something hopeful. He mentioned something about Seth being right, so the first step is realizing. Hopefully the rest will fall into place.

More chapters and soon! I know you said there weren't too many more, but gosh darn, I am impatient.

HA! Number one forum poster AGAIN!

I shall go undefeated!

Another great two chapters. This didn't make me as unhappy, which is great! I mean, sure I was a little pissed at Sam for cheating and then hurting Jason, but let's face it, it happens all the time these days. Even if Jason doesn't forgive her, well she can move on and still be ok.

I'm so happy about Cole and Seth. That's my favorite part! Like Seth, I wonder what made Cole do the quick change of heart? Maybe he had some kind of epiphany, like Seth?

I feel so bad about Toby. He is going downhill and I think he is beginning to notice it, although still not ready to take the necessary steps for help. However, I did notice something hopeful. He mentioned something about Seth being right, so the first step is realizing. Hopefully the rest will fall into place.

More chapters and soon! I know you said there weren't too many more, but gosh darn, I am impatient.

So you must be my #1 fan! *L*

There will be a total of 17 chapters. If I continue with the two a week then you will only have two weeks to wait to know how it all ends.

Thanks for posting. I look forward to your comments.

Me too, hahah.

I agree with Tiff, though. The Seth part is my favourite, too.

Admitting it is the first step of the problem... but I wish that Toby would just quit and not try and get it under control or whatever.

As for Sam, I'm just kinda sitting here wondering who she's going to end up with... It'll be interesting.

Great chapters, Mel.

Can't wait for more.

~Mikie