Well, yes, I am also another new person, but decided not to call this thread that because that's been done already. :D

So, yeah, I'm Ben, hello all *waves* I'm also in a very good mood at the moment because my university is letting me change course, so goodbye to stupid chemistry, hello exciting new archaeology :2thumbs:

Umm, yes...the end :king:

Hello Ben!!!

I'd say welcome, but I already know you :D !

Glad to see you are venturing out too. (I'm feeling pride like a mother bird, who just pushed her 'chick' out of the nest, and was relieved that the chick flapped his wings and flew, instead of splatting on the ground :P ).

Hopefully the Indiana Jones thing works out, but at least we don't have to worry about you creating any 'potions' a la Jarred/Jimmy/Andy.

Vic the Domaholic

Well, yes, I am also another new person, but decided not to call this thread that because that's been done already. :D

So, yeah, I'm Ben, hello all *waves* I'm also in a very good mood at the moment because my university is letting me change course, so goodbye to stupid chemistry, hello exciting new archaeology :2thumbs:  

Umm, yes...the end :king:

Hi Ben. :great:

Hope you enjoy things here :2thumbs:

If you enjoy archeology, you should enjoy ferretting around all the burrows here! :D

Welcome BoyNeedsTherapy.

:)

As you'll learn in Achaeology...DON'T Break Anything!

:)

Just kidding. I'm in a weird mood this morning. Had weird dreams about walking into a card store and there's a card, can't remember the words now, but someone had made a card that referenced all my stories and was kind of cute and when you opened it said something about the real surprise being when they sick the vampires on you...

Okay, yeah, I'm weird.

Hey Ben. Don't mind Dan there, he's just weird these days. I don't think he can deal with the pressure that the Danaholics is putting on him so he's going a bit crazy.

Oh where was I? Yeah, enjoy the forums and feel free to be yourself around here.

• Site Administrator

Welcome to the other parts of the forums Ben. :)

I hope the new course is fun for you :pickaxe: