Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

The Millennial Reign

It was rather amazing wasn't it? I don't think I've ever seen a chapter generate that much traffic in such a short amount of time.

How about both of you sharing the cliffhanger throne? Just admit that you both do it and that it works well. :P

It was rather amazing wasn't it? I don't think I've ever seen a chapter generate that much traffic in such a short amount of time.

How about both of you sharing the cliffhanger throne? Just admit that you both do it and that it works well. :P

I didn't know you'd read Shadowgod yet. Yes, LiS 26 was indeed an EEEvil cliffhanger. They both love using evil cliffhangers but don't like to admit it. Me... well I've attempted a few cliffies, but they don't seem all that evil. 0:)

I didn't know you'd read Shadowgod yet. Yes, LiS 26 was indeed an EEEvil cliffhanger. They both love using evil cliffhangers but don't like to admit it. Me... well I've attempted a few cliffies, but they don't seem all that evil. 0:)

now now tiger, I have never denied using a well placed, and timed, cliffhanger or two. The goat on the other hand, well we all no his track record :P

now now tiger, I have never denied using a well placed, and timed, cliffhanger or two. The goat on the other hand, well we all no his track record :P

Well, he finally fessed up to using a cliffhanger. You may not deny it, but you certainly downplay your evil cliffhangers. B)

I''ll happily admit that Shadowgod writes absolutely superb and devastating cliffhangers. :)

They are EVIL! :P

Hey now! A cliffhanger or two? I think His Shadowyness has set a new record for understatement! :worship:

And whats all this about a Millennial reign? :P Shadowgod is hoping y'all have had your memories dimmed by time, but surely LiS 26, the Mother of All Cliffhangers, will never be dulled or diminished by the passage of time. :worship:

And remember, it was SHADOWGOD'S cliffhanging throne that caused me to write the little cliffie in Chapter 37; so therefor, he should get at least some of the credit. :worship:

And, ummm, unless y'all put him back in his throne where he belongs, I fear his throne will force me to write more cliffhangers!

And whats all this about a Millennial reign? Shadowgod is hoping y'all have had your memories dimmed by time, but surely LiS 26, the Mother of All Cliffhangers, will never be dulled or diminished by the passage of time.

Indeed. But eviler cliffhangers will. And only a King can provide them.

I''ll happily admit that Shadowgod writes absolutely superb and devastating cliffhangers. :)

They are EVIL! :P

Hey now! A cliffhanger or two? I think His Shadowyness has set a new record for understatement! :worship:

And whats all this about a Millennial reign? :P Shadowgod is hoping y'all have had your memories dimmed by time, but surely LiS 26, the Mother of All Cliffhangers, will never be dulled or diminished by the passage of time. :worship:

And remember, it was SHADOWGOD'S cliffhanging throne that caused me to write the little cliffie in Chapter 37; so therefor, he should get at least some of the credit. :worship:

And, ummm, unless y'all put him back in his throne where he belongs, I fear his throne will force me to write more cliffhangers!

B) .......I doubt we will need his Shadowyness to re-claim the throne in order to force a certain goat into writing more cliffhangers (EVIL ones at that!!)

Indeed. But eviler cliffhangers will. And only a King can provide them.

Yes indeed, Shadowgod may well surpass LiS 26. Just becuase he hasn't done so yet doesn't mean he won't.

B) .......I doubt we will need his Shadowyness to re-claim the throne in order to force a certain goat into writing more cliffhangers (EVIL ones at that!!)

It;s His Shadowynesses Cliffhanging Throne that is causing me to write cliffies! He must be restorned to his throne, forthwith!

• 2 months later...
Time to dig this back up I think...

LONG LIVE THE GOAT!!! :worship:

B) .........Couldn't leave it alone huh?? Well I will happily await the forthcoming novel by CJ known as C.L.I.F.F. and of course eagerly await the renewed rivarly between the goat and his Shadowyness when D&CW resumes.

• Site Administrator
I don't want the Goat to lose his throne... But I do have some vested interests, don't I?

I wouldn't worry Bondie, CJ will be pumping out cliffhangers for a millenium :lol: .

Besides, don't you make double the rate for Zeta reading for a King than the rate for most others? ;)

Steve B)

I wouldn't worry Bondie, CJ will be pumping out cliffhangers for a millenium :lol: .

Besides, don't you make double the rate for Zeta reading for a King than the rate for most others? ;)

Steve B)

I've gotten a 150% raise at the end of FTL. I've managed to extort a 80% raise at chapter 10 of LTMP, and another 80% at chapter 37, but the cliff-hanger allowed me to put a really high pressure on the Goat.

I hadn't thought yet of going into another bargaining session following His Cliffhanger Highness' various distinctions into royalty and such. But I'll drop in a word or two to my lawyer about this. He'll make the most of it. :evil:

I'll keep you updated on the negotiation. Thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention, Steve.

ACK! Shadowgod!!

I must say, I'm shocked, truly shocked, that Shadowgod, of all people, would imply anything regading cliffhangers in my stories! I mean, that's the very definition of Irony, coming from him! (Hrmmm, maybe one of his names is Clump??? He's known by many, many names, after all!) )

:P

And Changing Lanes (formerly entitled Changing Lanes In Full Force) should start posting next week, if all goes well. :)

ACK! Shadowgod!!

I must say, I'm shocked, truly shocked, that Shadowgod, of all people, would imply anything regading cliffhangers in my stories! I mean, that's the very definition of Irony, coming from him!

He does have some excellent evil cliffhangery. However, he is willing to concede that you are indeed the King Emperor of Evil Cliffhangers!

And Changing Lanes (formerly entitled Changing Lanes In Full Force) should start posting next week, if all goes well. :)

That is splendid news. I'm sure we can expect many more evil cliffhangers in this one. :worship:

• Site Administrator
umm... that was steve #2 I just thought I'd dig the thread up again, can't have you being ignored now can we?

See helpful :P

I see that objective #1 of SOS

Society of Steves

, to daze and confuse the goat has finally come to realization :D .

CJ, I would be concerned. It appears that Dan has thrown down the gauntlet in this post

Do not fear, dear Goat friend, we will do whatever it takes to help defend and uphold your rightful place :P .

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..