A Much Needed Vacation...

I'm just letting everyone at the Cafe know that I've gotten myself some time off to finally take a vacation! And hopefully it will recharge some of that creative energy that has been stretched REALLY thin the last month or two! I've been trying, but my writing hasn't been what I expect it to be.

(Sorry...I'm a much more harsh critic on myself than anyone else ever could be, believe me. And I'm trying to improve by leaps and bounds with what I have planned for this summer! It's going to be the Shack's TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY, after all!!!! I definitely have to show off a bit more than usual! Hehehe!)

But I won't be gone for long! I'll be back June 3rd with a recharged battery (hopefully). So I will see you guys when I return, and I'll talk to you soon!

Don't worry, I've got new topics for the next two Mondays all planned out and ready. So they will be posted as usual. Cool? Hope to hear from ya soon. And I love you guys a lot! Thanks for hanging out here and taking part in the Cafe! ((Hugs))

Comsie Dude-

Relax, have fun, recharge: you've earned a break. Smart move to take it now rather than to wait until high summer while everthing is roasting.

Want any tomatoes? I should have some ripe about the time you get back.

James

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..