A Random Talent

Razor

I want nothing to do with them. I like them normal.

Okay, I totally want to know to do the popping thing. Is there a trick to it? :P

B) ......Ask Joe!!

B) ......Ask Joe!!

It seems there are more people than Joe who know how to do this.

Hey Jamie... get your friend to make a video of it and I'll host the file on one of my servers for viewing here on GA. Um, on second thought I'm already in enough potential trouble today to go posting x-rated videos on GA, LOL.

It seems there are more people than Joe who know how to do this.

Hey Jamie... get your friend to make a video of it and I'll host the file on one of my servers for viewing here on GA. Um, on second thought I'm already in enough potential trouble today to go posting x-rated videos on GA, LOL.

...Enough potential trouble? Care to explain? :P

I'm not gonna post them for the big public, Gary ;)

I know that. Forgive me please but I am in a terrible mood right now and don't feel like making jokes. Maybe I'll be back later tonight when we can have GA practically to ourselves.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm morbidly fascinated with the idea of dick popping. How indeed does one find out that they have the ability to pop their weiner?

In keeping with the topic though, I don't know if this is much of a talent, but I can bend my fingers (with the exception of my thumbs) back far enough that the tips are an inch or less away from the back of my hand.

I'm morbidly fascinated with the idea of dick popping. How indeed does one find out that they have the ability to pop their weiner?

In keeping with the topic though, I don't know if this is much of a talent, but I can bend my fingers (with the exception of my thumbs) back far enough that the tips are an inch or less away from the back of my hand.

Isn't this what people refer to as being "double jointed"?

• 7 months later...