The Bimillenium Club

A while back, Kevin stated that it was, in fact, a dying breed, but now there are 5 members of The Bimillennium Club. They are Benji, JSmith, NickolasJames8, GaryinMiami, and Drewbie. Now, I'm sure Kevin will concede that these postaholics have brought back the club from extinction.

I hope I'll reach the Bimillenium club once too, but I'm thinking you guys will have to wait just a wee bit! :P

Well, I remember being in The Bimillennium Club. It seems that I have surpassed it. I'm one of only two in the trimillennium club. That number is not good, because there should be at least three. :P

I hope I'll reach the Bimillenium club once too, but I'm thinking you guys will have to wait just a wee bit! :P

What two years :P

It won't be dead,

For me it will be awhile til I reach 3,000.

Well, I remember being in The Bimillennium Club. It seems that I have surpassed it. I'm one of only two in the trimillennium club. That number is not good, because there should be at least three. :P

At the rate you're going, dear, it'll still be two members.. 'cause the next member to join our club would be saying good bye to you.... you'll be in the quad-mi club already!! :lol:

At the rate you're going, dear, it'll still be two members.. 'cause the next member to join our club would be saying good bye to you.... you'll be in the quad-mi club already!! :lol:

You're still ahead of me. It sounds like you're back now too, so we'll see who reaches the qaud-mis first. :P

I'll try! O, euh, wait... I need more than 2k posts first... tears.gif

:( ........Yes, I can see that could be a problem <_< (Hint; Take lessons from Tiger & Bk, they are truly inspirational postaholics) :lol:

Well, problem is I post too much in THESE forums... And they don't increase post count tears.gif

Young padawan, I post in these forums too. However, I also post in other parts of the lounge and involve myself in story discussion. You can do it, Niels. kiss-hug.gif

Young padawan, I post in these forums too. However, I also post in other parts of the lounge and involve myself in story discussion. You can do it, Niels. kiss-hug.gif

Ah, Obi Wan Tigerman, I'd love to involve myself in many story discussions... But my replies aren't deep enough as I'd like them... And I always feel a bit dumb when I read the other posts...

You're still ahead of me. It sounds like you're back now too, so we'll see who reaches the qaud-mis first. :P

I don't think so...my net presence would be erratic to say the least...

And Neils, Tiger's right. I, too, post in various other forums. Had my posts here counted, I would have been way past 6,000... :P:P

Seems that there are quite a few members here who don't know how to shut up... :P

I remember a time when I was accused of being a postaholic... I believe Beastie had fewer posts than me lol.

Seems that there are quite a few members here who don't know how to shut up... :P

I remember a time when I was accused of being a postaholic... I believe Beastie had fewer posts than me lol.

:huh: .......I have noticed this trend!!

True...very true... :whistle:

A while back, Kevin stated that it was, in fact, a dying breed, but now there are 5 members of The Bimillennium Club. They are Benji, JSmith, NickolasJames8, GaryinMiami, and Drewbie. Now, I'm sure Kevin will concede that these postaholics have brought back the club from extinction.

I do concede that point! It looks like somehow a dying club composed of nothing but gay males managed to reproduce and battle back from the brink of extinction! Not sure how :blink: , but so much the better! :P

I do concede that point! It looks like somehow a dying club composed of nothing but gay males managed to reproduce and battle back from the brink of extinction! Not sure how :blink: , but so much the better! :P

:huh: ...................Reproduce???????????????

They had to keep it alive Kevin. I am no longer in the bimillennium club. Speaking of which, the trimillenium club needs another member. That way there will be three. :P