Where did The Glass Onion go?

I remember seeing something about the site going down a little while ago, but can't remember where (probably in General forum).

I do know that TheEggMan has an account here, and I believe it may be the same person.

Send him a PM and maybe he'll respond. He was last here on April 15th.

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showuser=113

Because of non-specific site related issues and personalities, he closed down TGO and transferred his files to Dewey's place and I believe CRVBOY. It appears (because nothing was said) that he was having the same issues despite closing down TGO and decided to pull all of his work off of those two sites.

• Site Administrator

Ouch.

I read he closed down his site. Do you know what the issues were?

Myr

Ouch.

I read he closed down his site.  Do you know what the issues were?

Myr

He close the site because he was tired of having to pay the cost of keeping it going, plus his health bother him, his job overwork him. and not getting e-mail from reader much anymore, he also pulled the story from Awesome Dude where they were as well i believe

he said he would still put new chapters at nifty. his TGO yahoo groups is still up. and has his stories there

it sad. i miss him myself, and hope that he does keep writing even if only for his yahoo groups

:(

• 2 weeks later...