August 2008 Newsletter discussion

Tiger

OMG, I loved "The Lurker." That was genius and so cute. It kind of reminds me of Gossip Girl, where everyone knows everyone else's business and no one knows the source. Yeah, weird comparison, I know.

Anyway, great job. I had a good time reading it.

OMG, I loved "The Lurker." That was genius and so cute. It kind of reminds me of Gossip Girl, where everyone knows everyone else's business and no one knows the source. Yeah, weird comparison, I know.

Anyway, great job. I had a good time reading it.

Thanks Tiff! "The Lurker" is definitely an interesting new article. There were definitely some interesting tidbits within. I look forward to more in the future. What new projects are in the works? That is a question on everyone's mind. As for the source, the world may never know. :P

There may be a few typos in there. I've already been pointed to a couple of them. I was rushed when I put it online so forgive me :P

Krista is such a slave-driver. She practically worked you to the bone. :P

I must say that you did a good job with it as usual. :)

Thanks Tiff! "The Lurker" is definitely an interesting new article. There were definitely some interesting tidbits within. I look forward to more in the future. What new projects are in the works? That is a question on everyone's mind. As for the source, the world may never know. :P

Yeah, the source will never be known. Sigh. How sad. Now I am super curious. I think the Lurker was the funniest segment and the most entertaining. Sorry if this is a stupid question: is the Lurker a new thing? I didn't read last month's newsletter, but I read the others. Either I have bad memory or something...

Krista is such a slave-driver. She practically worked you to the bone. :P

Yeah, that Krista...jeesh. Nothing is ever good enough for her. :P

But it's still a great newsletter.

Ahem, I'm not going to mention who kept asking me if the Newsletter was ready to go OR how many times I was asked by a certain person if poor Joebo had been pmed about working on the Newsletter either.

Because I'm not squealer. :P

As for the Lurker, if you want to keep seeing it then y'all have to help supply little bits of information we cannot hunt every piece of information down.. or read minds. :) . We won't ever tell you who Lurker is either.

Oh and the certain someone is Tim.

Ahem, I'm not going to mention who kept asking me if the Newsletter was ready to go OR how many times I was asked by a certain person if poor Joebo had been pmed about working on the Newsletter either.

Because I'm not squealer. :P

:rolleyes:

As for the Lurker, if you want to keep seeing it then y'all have to help supply little bits of information we cannot hunt every piece of information down.. or read minds. :) . We won't ever tell you who Lurker is either.

It is one of life's greatest mysteries. I will say for the record... haha!

Oh and the certain someone is Tim.

That's preposterous! I might have mentioned it once or twice, but it wasn't over and over and over again. I don't know how many times you bugged him about it, because he didn't tell me, but judging by the PM earlier, I would say that he was pretty well overworked and didn't have much time. :o