Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For the Love of Goat

Special thanks to Jack Frost for the pic...

For The Love of Goat

Disclaimer: Remember that this is fiction. It may be in first-person, but I would never...

It was a warm Sunday morning in April. I woke up and looked out the window, and I saw him. His white coat with some black overtones was definitely to my liking. His horns, elongated with a slight curve, mesmerized me. I dressed as quickly as I possibly could. I donned a pair of jeans, a blue t-shirt, and a black shirt with buttons. There was something intriguing about this beautiful creature, and I just had to see him. As I opened the front door, I noticed that he was right there waiting for me. I could see it in his eyes. He wanted me and knew I wanted him. Closing the door behind me, I walked up to him and gentle stroked the top of his head. To my knees I descended, looking into his eyes and seeing the beauty of his soul.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..