Hi!

There is tons of stuff, like of course reading stories, forums, talking to other people, and making friends of course, and yes there are people your age on here, you just have to look for them. :] namely me, ill be 15 soon, too :D

-bry

Hey Jonathan! Welcome to GA!!!!

Don't worry. You'll get to find someone who is around your age here. :D

LOL, hmmm.... what is there to do? :P Let's see. You can participate in the forums :D or simply sit back and relax to a story by one of GA authors. :) It's really up to ya :D

Once again, welcome to GA!!! :D

There is tons of stuff, like of course reading stories, forums, talking to other people, and making friends of course, and yes there are people your age on here, you just have to look for them. :] namely me, ill be 15 soon, too :D

-bry

oh thanks i'm just really nervous cuz i've never seen sites like these before. Hey at least i have a friend in you! :D

Yeah i'm 16 in december! Can't wait!

So what nationality are you? I'm british and unhappy wish i was american they get it all!

He will search tonight , he's not meant to be on here now. I could get in trouble lol.

-bry

So what nationality are you? I'm british and unhappy wish i was american they get it all!

He will search tonight , he's not meant to be on here now. I could get in trouble lol.

i could get in trouble too, but idc, its fun on here, and im american, we dont get everything, trust me. :] and im glad u count me as a friend. Ill be 15 in november :]

hi guys , i'm new and a little nervous tbh.

Is there acutally anyone my age , i've met about two people lol

So what is there to do ?

Hey Jon, like bry said there are stories to read, teen section to ask for help games forum. Chat, can look to see who's on fist at the bottom etc :)

Btw there are like five guys on here from the uk on here, and then others people from different European counties as well :)

Edited by Drewbie

Johnathan,

Welcome to GA. To find others your age, click on "Members" near the upper right of this page; then click on "Toggle More Options"; then enter the age you want (near the bottom); then click "Go". You will see a list of all GA members who are that age. There are about 80 members who are currently 15 years old.

There are also teen support and teen forum areas for you to check out.

Have fun and get all the benefits of GA.

Mike

Hey Jonathan!

Welcome to Gay Authors! :D

It's really awesome having ya :)

I hope you have a fantastic time, and don't worry about being nervous; just jump right in! Everyone's pretty friendly :)

Take care and have a great day!

Kevin

Hello and welcome!

Its good to see some new teen members here, I was afraid we were going to run out with all the "old" ones having grown up :lol:

Anyway, enjoy your time here and have fun :)

You mean I'm not a teen anymore? :o

John, welcome to GA. You'll find a friendly crowd here. There are actually teens here, and there is always a good place to ask for advice in Teen Spot. I happen to be the moderator there, but don't worry. I don't bite. :D

You'll find many friends here, Johnathan. Some your age, some younger, and some older, though all of them will listen and give advice just the same. Welcome aboard!

:wacko: ............Some younger?? Good G_d! I don't recall anyone younger on this site! I'd be pretty much blown away if a ten-year old showed up here. :lol: BTW, welcome Johnathan!!

Edited by Benji

:wacko: ............Some younger?? Good G_d! I don't recall anyone younger on this site! I'd be pretty much blown away if a ten-year old showed up here. :lol: BTW, welcome Johnathan!!

Bry is 14 (until November, as he said). Come on Benji, keep up!

Bry is 14 (until November, as he said). Come on Benji, keep up!

B) .............hey, give me credit here I got that he was 14, it was the younger comment that got me.

B) .............hey, give me credit here I got that he was 14, it was the younger comment that got me.

*puts on mathematics professor hat*

14 < 15

Bry is 14.

Johnathon is 15.

Therefore, I submit to you that Bry is YOUNGER than Johnathon.

*removes mathematics professor hat and smiles innocently at Benji*

**checks over the proof carefully**

Why yes, I do think Mr. Knapp has successfully demonstrated that Bry is younger than Jonathan. Of course we'd have to see birth certificates and get at least 3 people who knows each of them to state under oath that they are in fact born on the day they claim...but for now I think it's a reasonable supposition :boy:

Actually, as I recall we've had a couple of 13 year olds before too.

*puts on mathematics professor hat*

14 < 15

Bry is 14.

Johnathon is 15.

Therefore, I submit to you that Bry is YOUNGER than Johnathon.

*removes mathematics professor hat and smiles innocently at Benji*

Hey Professor!! Check above math

Hey Professor!! Check above math

What am I looking for? I was pointing out that, once confirming that 14 is less than 15 and one person is 14 while the other is 15, natural progression of the mind suggests that one is younger than the other.

What am I looking for? I was pointing out that, once confirming that 14 is less than 15 and one person is 14 while the other is 15, natural progression of the mind suggests that one is younger than the other.

B) ........I think we crossed pages here, Understood 15 & 14, I meant anyone younger than that would surprise me.

B) ........I think we crossed pages here, Understood 15 & 14, I meant anyone younger than that would surprise me.

Yep, I figured that's what you meant...but it was fun watching Robbie break out the pointer and chalk :boy:

As I said, I really think we've had 13 year olds before *shrug*